It's back! The MoDaCo + eXpansys £3m voucher bonanza

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Wyreless

Once again I want to thaak the MODACO staff for getting the EXPANSYS Voucher Program in place. I just got one of the CELIO RedFly's at $199 USD and then a sweet $17.35 off that with the Voucher. So a RedFly for $181.65 works for me. Of course that is about the only way they would have gotten one in my hands!

Thanks again Paul and associates. I have saved some serious cash since the inception of the Voucher Program. ;)

Excellent. Many thanks for the voucher Paul.

Just ordered a Slingbox. Website said orders before 4:30pm today will get delivery tomorrow morning. Let's hope ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mackenzie

Hi, I just entered my email address and received the code but when i entered it on expansys it said it was invalid. Could someone help please. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still going on? I just got a Touch Pro, and would love to use a code for the purchase of the A/V cables. It says they expire Nov. 30th, but I don't get the code via email. I enter my address, and it says to look for the code, but it never came. Not in my spam either.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Paul, it worked and I got them email. However the email didn't have any coupon code in it. It says "Here is your eXpansys discount code:", but there's nothing else there, just a blank line. Thanks again.

Guest Paddy Mc
Fixed too B)

P

Thanks Paul - Just got it through - the text in the email states the voucher expires on the 31st of november - works on expansys.co.uk

The offer is £10 to put towards an order of £20 or more between now and the 31st November 2008!

Thanks again!!!!

Paddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same here.

Hi!

Here is your eXpansys discount code:

The offer is £10 to put towards an order of £20 or more between now and the 31st January 2009!

To use your code you can:

- Enter it in the Voucher Code field at checkout, or;

- Call 0161 868 0868 and quote it and the fact you are purchasing via MoDaCo to your sales advisor, or;

- Email [email protected] with your voucher code after placing your order, again stating you are purchasing via MoDaCo

PLEASE NOTE THESE VOUCHERS CAN NO LONGER BE USED TO PURCHASE MEMORY CARDS!.

P

Is this promo still running?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.