problems with q9h from att

Guest johnboy12

Guest johnboy12

ok... here are my problems so far....

I installed the reg hacker and performed most of the hacks. ive put the gps tester etc and mostly working fine. i hooked it up to my macbook for 3g internet sharing. works great, but when i disconnect, my phone crashes. hard. screen goes black or freezes permantly. only way to fix is to take the battery out for several seconds. any ideas why???

also, my voicemail icon will not go away after ive checked my mesages. and, sometime text messages, mms messages wont go through. I get an error message that says the message cant be sent. any ideas????

sometimes programs will leave shortcuts on my homescreen that lead nowhere saying the path cannot be specified...

any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Guest zelendel

What hacks have you done? I had the same problom with the voicemail icon and i had to leave a new messege go in and erase it and then the icon would go away. Have you tried a master clear?

Guest johnboy12
What hacks have you done? I had the same problom with the voicemail icon and i had to leave a new messege go in and erase it and then the icon would go away. Have you tried a master clear?

will a master clear undo all the hacks Ive done??? dont really want to do that......

hacks ive done....

gps com3 hack

unlock phone

reg editor

gps tester

video up to 320X240

turned off camera click sound

use mp3s as ringtones

Guest zelendel

I know a master reset will not sure about a master clear.

I have not had the screen problem. my only real sugestion would be to set the phone back to factory and start one by one doing the hacks and see which one caused the problem.