New Rom Update on HTC eCLub

Guest peepsw

Guest peepsw

There is a new rom listed on the HTC eClub, however when I try to download it I get a file not found error. Anyone else see this update, and can you download it?

Peter

Edited by peepsw

Guest peepsw
check xda-developers... i think i saw it on there...

It does appear to be the same 1.93.405.1 WWE It is just strange it is on hte site but the downlod link errors. (There are 3 sites to download form, Europe, USA and Aisa) but all fail.

Peter

It is just strange it is on hte site but the downlod link errors. (There are 3 sites to download form, Europe, USA and Aisa) but all fail.

What are HTC's web coders like? :D

Of more importance though, is this a recommended update? Can anyone list the differences?

Guest peepsw
If the filename is to be believed, it's the same as the last ROM listed on this page.

It is exactly the same file name, the link just does not work. Someone dropped one I think.

Peter

Curiously HTC make a big deal of checking it's a later versio and then... don't tell you what version it is. Unless they expect you to derive it from the filename?...

Guest steveoidm

If it is not working, try it in ie. I remember a rom update download for the tytn ii not working at all in firefox.

Edited by steveoidm

Thanks for the update. Working in Firefox (3) for me.

I guess I'll try it at the weekend, and am still curious as to what benefits it offers, or if it introduces more problems...

Guest peepsw
Thanks for the update. Working in Firefox (3) for me.

I guess I'll try it at the weekend, and am still curious as to what benefits it offers, or if it introduces more problems...

Here is the updates on the new rom from Htc..

1. Enable GSM 850 band.

2. Fixed sometimes no signal issue.

3. Fixed no action while touching navigator control in camera mode.

4. Fixed some files in internal storage which cannot be listed.

5. Fixed SMS sound alert notification delayed issue.

6. Improved audio quality after audio booster is enabled.

7. Improved TouchFLO 3D tab switching and movement speed.

8. Improved home page loading speed.

9. Turned off the 5-second auto screen off function when screen is turned back on by pressing power key during a voice call. Screen off timeout will follow system power setting.

10. Added random access bar to the right hand edge of the screen for selection of weather countries and cities.

Hope this helps.

Peter

9. Turned off the 5-second auto screen off function when screen is turned back on by pressing power key during a voice call. Screen off timeout will follow system power setting.

:angry: :D :( :P:D :D