Omnia UK Networks

Guest fursie

Guest fursie

Does anyone know which UK networks the Omnia is coming to and when it will be released on these networks. I am currently on T-Mobile and elegable for an upgrade in Sep so fingers crossed!

Guest WearTheFoxHat

Same here ... fingers crossed ! Im sure it will be available on T-Mo ... if not, then get it sim free and unlocked and enjoy a tenner per month off your contract.

Guest starstrike
I wouldn't be surprised to see it available on most of the networks...

P

It is 100% on Orange as I am in the process of securing a new contract through the executive office after a long story.. It has passed testing and should be availble end of this week or beginning of next week. So I am waiting for that before they setting it up. I am not sure about pricing as they are offering me a 'package of appeasement' so I hope to get it for less but I would imagine £35 p/m + for 18 months if you are a long term customer or maybe £40 if you dont argue so well.. 12 month would probably be gearing towards £55+ I would guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seanyis

Available on Orange only up here in Scotland for the moment through phones 4 U..

Got free on handset only upgrade few days ago :D

Soon to be released on 02 and Vodafone but not even heard of it in T-mobile store lol..

Sim free on Expansys and T-mobile contracts on expansys based on 16GB versions £129 then £35 per month on 18 Month Combi 30 Plan and Web N Walk...

Hope helps anyone in UK...