• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

nicekate

nicekate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia SGH-i900
NoData - disable your GPRS connection while you are on holiday, and save those bills! - http://www.modaco.co...ty-t246171.html

This link to NoData is dead. Is there a new link?

sheffield_rob

sheffield_rob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:samsung i900
Is there an application like ibeer or ipint that works on the omnia?

the-jackal

the-jackal

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:My family
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Twitter:@J40KAL

Is there an application like ibeer or ipint that works on the omnia?

I think there is one called Diamond beer or something like that.

Edited by the-jackal, 27 October 2008 - 08:46 PM.

Cheers

The Jackal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Chainsaw Films

Sig.jpg

Tech

Tech

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • Devices:E200 2xC500 SP5m Vario
you forgot my DAR~ling app and also WMP Remote - but in all fairness i havent done much with it for over a year :lol:

http://www.spapps.co.uk

Visit the Spapps UK Forums!!!
Spapps UK Forums [new]
Spapps UK Forums alternative link
^^^ CLICK ME ^^^

Current Projects:

DAR~ling update tba*
WMP Remote** (need new ideas!!)

TV Remote codenamed meetu (postponed)
mini PC Controller codenamed mawk

sheffield_rob

sheffield_rob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:samsung i900

I think there is one called Diamond beer or something like that.

I tried that but when I click to open it once installing it a message appears saying "error unable to load sensor DLL"

tryflv2008

tryflv2008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi Paul,

New in this smart phone game, just bought a omnia, love it to bits just about got the emails send to my phone working. So just wondering if you can help and give me some advise.
I just wana know what I can do for free like downloads and are they safe and stuff.

I am really keen on getting this GPS to work but haven't downloaded anything and was wondering wheres the best place thats free? I live in England. Also whats the HH1? Is there a HH3 now?

Hope this thread not too old and you dnt get this. Cheers

Garmin xt for wm works very good with omnia. HH3? not a good idea, it drains the battery like crazy. 1500ma battery only last a day, mostly standby.

Omnia_1

Omnia_1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Devices:HD
For a softreset app navigate to Windows folder and locate Reset.exe use Resco or any file explorer to send shortcut to programs folder. :lol:

xose

xose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
. edit

Edited by xose, 07 November 2008 - 04:15 AM.

saitronprince

saitronprince

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Nokia N93

Sorry i mean Samsung implemented their own kind of touch flow in the HH update, which was the only reason i got TouchFlow as i really wanted to be able to drag the menus about with a finger

Sorry, total noob here, but, to understand, if I go out and get an Omnia, which I intend to to do soon (I'm going overseas and buying one in a month *cross fingers*) It will have it's own sort of flick scrolling feature?

saitronprince

saitronprince

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I have set up my Omnia so that a press and Hold of the End Call key stops all data transitions. Also I enabled Lock on wake, this is fast as you don't have to hit lock then power to turn off the screen you just hit power. If a button is pressed the phone will wake up but in a locked state so jobs a goodun.

Hope this helps

;^D

Hey, sorry, I didn't understand. How do you set up the phone so that simply pressing the power buttons offs the screen?

saitronprince

saitronprince

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I have set up my Omnia so that a press and Hold of the End Call key stops all data transitions. Also I enabled Lock on wake, this is fast as you don't have to hit lock then power to turn off the screen you just hit power. If a button is pressed the phone will wake up but in a locked state so jobs a goodun.

Hope this helps

;^D

Hey, sorry, I didn't understand. How do you set up the phone so that simply pressing the power buttons offs the screen?

conqueror

conqueror

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:HTC 3600
Great Job Paul;

Can I get a workable version from the quick dial software (pocketmax.com)

demential

demential

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900 ; Nokia N95 8gb
hi. i have installed Batti, but my "mouse" pointer flickers. can i solve that ?
the task manager is working fine.
i have a question : i installed ThrottleLockCAB.CAB, but i don't know where to find the application installed on my i900.
can you help please ? (i'm a newbie).

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
If you want to track share prices - all be it the delayed prices this is a great app. Graphs for non-VGA devices needs some tweaking but otherwise a very nice app.

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=441204

Posted Image

us1111

us1111

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
I also found wktask the best taskmanager by far! Also works perfect with manilla and you can use gestures (horizontal and vertical drag from topright corner) to start functions.. For example you can use the gestures to rotate the screen and a horizontal drag with the spinning automation looks kinda spectacular.. It even has a small program launcher (which I don't use) and a nice finger friendly volume/brightness setting..

Also skinning is possible and placement of the application buttons on the topbar is configurable.

http://soft.photorac.../wktask_en.html

Very nice and still small!

Edited by us1111, 14 November 2008 - 09:33 AM.

us1111

us1111

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
Also Music-ID works perfect with omnia wqvga resolution now:

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=447081

Very impressive software..Runs fullscreen and fits with this adjustments

Edited by us1111, 19 November 2008 - 07:47 AM.

ed1k

ed1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Fullscreen?, us1111

JASTECH

JASTECH

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:6700/SCH-i760/6800/6900/i900
Talk about an OC'd cell phone!
http://pockethacks.c...uns-at-806-mhz/

theflipside

theflipside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II

http://www.jaylee.org/RemoteControl/
With this software, you will be able to control remotely your desktop mouse and keyboard, applications like Winamp, iTunes, the Windows Mixer, the Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Media Player Classic, PowerDVD and the Vista's Media Center. You'll also be able to pause your favorite music software when the phone rings, then play it back when you hang up. You'll also be able to extend the application to add your own application.

Love to have this to navigate my powerpoint presentation remotely using Omnia. I have tried to pair the software in Omnia with PC but always fail probably due to limitation with samsung bluetooth stack.

Can someone here kindly try this free software and solve the bluetooth stacks problem.

Hey... i know this is a forum for free software but having come across this post and tried the application, it's not really doing it for me. Instead, I'm using Salling Clicker, which works just great with the Omnia (I guess it'll work with all WM devices). It's not free but if you look for a sort of remote control which works both through bluetooth and WiFi without a hitch... this is probably the best one out there. Again, sorry, I know it's not a free piece of software so it may be in the wrong forum :s

Kaje85

Kaje85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
Does anyone have any links to some Windows Mobile games for the Omnia? I can't find ANY websites/forums that offer them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users