TV out cable

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DaZelator
I've found this tv-out cable

(linked from another tech forum - can't remember name?)

Connector looks completely wrong to me though?

This should be the one, the partnumber is correct: "AATCS10CBEC". They also state it is fitting the Omnia, so go for it! I think they added the wrong picture; the correct picture is attached.

Didn't fit ;) gutted i know

Assume you are referring to the one you bought earlier (your last post above), and not to the above mentioned cable?

Thanks,

DaZelator.

post-418630-1221041007_thumb.jpg

Guest Unisoldrew

Also found this

It's a swiss website.

I've emailed them to confirm it is definately correct and whether they ship to UK.

Will update when i get an answer back from them.

Just need someone to tell me how to get video playback to work now!

Also found this

It's a swiss website.

I've emailed them to confirm it is definately correct and whether they ship to UK.

Will update when i get an answer back from them.

Just need someone to tell me how to get video playback to work now!

any news coming from some user already equipped with this TV out cable?

(mine does not arrived yet !!)

I'm going to prepare an adapter able to let connect , in the same time :

1)hearphones ( will also let radio FM works !)

2)charger

3) USB connection

4) TV out

the items 1+2+3 are already running ....everything seems to be ok !!

for item 4 , now I need the pinout of the VIDEO output signal and , in detail , find the way to " let see to the omnia " that a video cable is connected ( I suppose it needs a similar solution to the RADIO FM , where it is enough to connect pin 2 to pin 9 to " give this information" to the device

any info , help , etc??

As soon as I'll finish , I'll show the results with pictures and with a complete pinout review, but now I need your help !!

thanks in advance

What'd be ideal would be if we could get someone at Samsung or a service centre to tell us what the pinouts are for the device. I've tried googling it but cannot find anything. Don't really want to buy and butcher peripherals to figure it out if I can avoid it.

Guest Unisoldrew

I was going to order from the Swiss site but it costs approx. £17 GBP to mail!!

I have a brother working over there but there site only lets you ship to address on credit card and he only has british credit cards resulting in the £17 delivery charge.

Samsung are still yet to come back to me.

any news coming from some user already equipped with this TV out cable?

(mine does not arrived yet !!)

I'm going to prepare an adapter able to let connect , in the same time :

1)hearphones ( will also let radio FM works !)

2)charger

3) USB connection

4) TV out

the items 1+2+3 are already running ....everything seems to be ok !!

for item 4 , now I need the pinout of the VIDEO output signal and , in detail , find the way to " let see to the omnia " that a video cable is connected ( I suppose it needs a similar solution to the RADIO FM , where it is enough to connect pin 2 to pin 9 to " give this information" to the device

any info , help , etc??

As soon as I'll finish , I'll show the results with pictures and with a complete pinout review, but now I need your help !!

thanks in advance

hope you are sucessful!! i really want a tv out cable that have a charging adapter as well!

hope you are sucessful!! i really want a tv out cable that have a charging adapter as well!

uhm I have just received the VIDEO OUT cable ....

it does not works!!

it let the application " video out " starts , but any video signal seems to be available...

I go on checking ...

any suggestion ???

uhm I have just received the VIDEO OUT cable ....

it does not works!!

it let the application " video out " starts , but any video signal seems to be available...

I go on checking ...

any suggestion ???

NO.. it WORKS !!!

the cable is right working , the video output signal is the exact copy of the screen , I'll check the pin connection and I'll write a report soon !!!

Guest abunhyan
NO.. it WORKS !!!

the cable is right working , the video output signal is the exact copy of the screen , I'll check the pin connection and I'll write a report soon !!!

can u post any vedio and regarding the tvout resolution is it VGA OR LESS ;)

try to play any high quilaty vedio and tell us a bout the result in the screen thankss

can u post any vedio and regarding the tvout resolution is it VGA OR LESS ;)

try to play any high quilaty vedio and tell us a bout the result in the screen thankss

the resolution is quiete bad.....on a 15" lcd screen the resolution is not very good but acceptable

I'll send pics of the video screen on my car , just to show you what you can obtain, please let me know an e-mail to send the pics

Guest ronaldb3
Can anyone tell me if this cable will work on the i900.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Acc...n-176955424.htm

I have gotten a tv out cable that works. I found the trick was to look at compatable chart for Samsung U900. This has the wider 20pin connector and most have the yellow triangle as well. The one you site is compatable with Samsung U600 - red flag - wrong one - has smaller 16pin connector. I have also gotten car charger and another sync able for U900 that work.

Hope this helps.

Ron...

Guest Amerikiwi
I have gotten a tv out cable that works. I found the trick was to look at compatable chart for Samsung U900. This has the wider 20pin connector and most have the yellow triangle as well. The one you site is compatable with Samsung U600 - red flag - wrong one - has smaller 16pin connector. I have also gotten car charger and another sync able for U900 that work.

Hope this helps.

Ron...

Ok, thanks for that Ron.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm trying to make a split cable for tv-out and charger. When it's done and working, I can post the directions here.

Yes PLEASE !!

Could you kindly include the part number of your tv out cable in the directions. many thanx!

Guest Lucavi
I'm trying to make a split cable for tv-out and charger. When it's done and working, I can post the directions here.

Please Please. I want to listen to music in my car, while charging.

• 2 weeks later...
So, has anyone seen this cable for sale in the Uk ?

If not, what the cheapest option to get the Omnia tv-out cable ?

Thanks

The tv cable for a U900 is about £23 delivered on ebay.

Anyone seen it for less ?