- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

gopherfuzz

gopherfuzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Aha! GBACE working finally! Here's GBACE.rar with fixed config... Must have app unlocked your Smartphone... GBACE is GBA emu for Windows CE.... And It works! Tgetfile.dll still needed... I will post it and the appunlock for those of you that need it. :D

All credit for GBACE goes to masterall... Thanks buddy! :D

Attached Files

Edited by gopherfuzz, 26 August 2008 - 12:20 AM.

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Devices:Nokia n82 (hacked)
ill try it soon.

what have you modified in the config to get it working? how wasn't it working before?

good job!

my signature is too long

Eliminator

Eliminator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HP rw6815
That emulator is Cool :D

twolf

twolf

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:null
I think he means its working on the smartphones now...

It still doesnt go landscape on mine...
:S

Edited by twolf, 26 August 2008 - 05:20 PM.

My Website: http://TWolf.sytes.net
--------------------------------------------------------------
Novo fórum português de PPC: http://www.ppctuga.com

Pyethagoras

Pyethagoras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:BlackJack
Hi, I have a Blackjack running WM6 and I got the GBACE to run. Problem is, when I tried to load a rom, it shows a black screen for a second, then shuts the app down. I tried 16mb, 8 mb, and 4 mb games, but still no dice. Anyone have this happen before? Any help is appreciated.

Corlu

Corlu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i didnt could load the rom because didnt appear on list. Any tips for do this? i had installed Tgetfile.dll

Edited by Corlu, 18 September 2008 - 01:38 AM.

sadistik63

sadistik63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i617 (Blackjack II)

Hi, I have a Blackjack running WM6 and I got the GBACE to run. Problem is, when I tried to load a rom, it shows a black screen for a second, then shuts the app down. I tried 16mb, 8 mb, and 4 mb games, but still no dice. Anyone have this happen before? Any help is appreciated.

Same as above.

umk

umk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HP IPAQ 512

I got the same thing... but my device is an HP IPAQ 512. I guess it means its not compatible. ;)

qlawy

qlawy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:i600

Same here. I've got Samsung i600 with WM6.

EdmundAshdown

EdmundAshdown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:htc libra 100/verizon smt5800

Same here. I've got Samsung i600 with WM6.

I have an HTC smt5800 (Verizon) and I get the same issue. As soon as I load up a rom (various sizes and games) it goes black and the app closes. I am then returned to my file manager from where i launched GBACE.

ArmyRanger213

ArmyRanger213

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:tmobile shadow
hey mine loads up and everything after i press start of the home screen of pokemon it says the 1m sub circuit board is not installed.

fookie

fookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Any solutions? i got the same problem with loading a rom.
i load a rom > screen goes black > Gba closes > back to file manager

xmotoxQ

xmotoxQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Aha! GBACE working finally! Here's GBACE.rar with fixed config... Must have app unlocked your Smartphone... GBACE is GBA emu for Windows CE.... And It works! Tgetfile.dll still needed... I will post it and the appunlock for those of you that need it. :excl:

All credit for GBACE goes to masterall... Thanks buddy! :excl:

so what do u do with the files to get it to work on your ohone?

lcdeaglefan

lcdeaglefan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
im trying to get gbace to work as well. I have used a previous app unlock, and installed tgetfile.dll. I can enter the "Load Rom" screen, but when i load any rom, the screen goes black for a second then exits gbace. Has anyone got this to work? BTW i have a Blackjack running WM6. gnuboy is working fine, but I would like to get GBACE to work. Thanks for the help

Edited by lcdeaglefan, 11 July 2009 - 09:39 PM.

Rouse

Rouse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Blackjack II
Ive gotten to work on the Blackjack II, you have to rotate the screen for it to work, but theres some problems, it does this:
http://img197.images.../sshot000r.png/
its really annoying and you cant exit out unless you press random buttons for a while, which I had to do just to take the pic, you also cant save/load states. So its possible to run GBA games; someone just need to build a better program.

lcdeaglefan

lcdeaglefan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
ok i got it to work, i guess u need wm6.1 so that u can rotate the screen. and you can save and load games. u just need to press the go back button (the one next to the right soft key then go to file save. then u can resume or exit that game.

dablo

dablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Mine too. i have same problem on my samsung valencia.

cabito

cabito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Aha! GBACE working finally! Here's GBACE.rar with fixed config... Must have app unlocked your Smartphone... GBACE is GBA emu for Windows CE.... And It works! Tgetfile.dll still needed... I will post it and the appunlock for those of you that need it. ;)
All credit for GBACE goes to masterall... Thanks buddy! :D

man i have a samsung sgh-i637 its like the black jack but i have the same problem when i load a rom the screen put black and then its closed what you do for the emulator run it or something

junlumihay

junlumihay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HP iPAQ 512

I got the same thing... but my device is an HP IPAQ 512. I guess it means its not compatible. :lol:

i have also HP iPAQ 512 and upgraded the version to WM6, it works on mine

junlumihay

junlumihay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HP iPAQ 512

i have also HP iPAQ 512 and upgraded the version to WM6, it works on mine

http://www.4shared.c...oonGBA_240.html

try this GBA for SP, named MoonGBA...faster emulator.. hope it helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users