GBACE working!

Guest gopherfuzz

Guest gopherfuzz

Aha! GBACE working finally! Here's GBACE.rar with fixed config... Must have app unlocked your Smartphone... GBACE is GBA emu for Windows CE.... And It works! Tgetfile.dll still needed... I will post it and the appunlock for those of you that need it. :D

All credit for GBACE goes to masterall... Thanks buddy! :D

GBACE.rar

SurrealNetworksAppUnlock.cab

tgfdllsp50e.zip

Edited by gopherfuzz

Guest Pyethagoras

Hi, I have a Blackjack running WM6 and I got the GBACE to run. Problem is, when I tried to load a rom, it shows a black screen for a second, then shuts the app down. I tried 16mb, 8 mb, and 4 mb games, but still no dice. Anyone have this happen before? Any help is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sadistik63
Hi, I have a Blackjack running WM6 and I got the GBACE to run. Problem is, when I tried to load a rom, it shows a black screen for a second, then shuts the app down. I tried 16mb, 8 mb, and 4 mb games, but still no dice. Anyone have this happen before? Any help is appreciated.

Same as above.

I got the same thing... but my device is an HP IPAQ 512. I guess it means its not compatible. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Same here. I've got Samsung i600 with WM6.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EdmundAshdown
Same here. I've got Samsung i600 with WM6.

I have an HTC smt5800 (Verizon) and I get the same issue. As soon as I load up a rom (various sizes and games) it goes black and the app closes. I am then returned to my file manager from where i launched GBACE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest xmotoxQ
Aha! GBACE working finally! Here's GBACE.rar with fixed config... Must have app unlocked your Smartphone... GBACE is GBA emu for Windows CE.... And It works! Tgetfile.dll still needed... I will post it and the appunlock for those of you that need it. :excl:

All credit for GBACE goes to masterall... Thanks buddy! :excl:

so what do u do with the files to get it to work on your ohone?

• 2 months later...
Guest lcdeaglefan

im trying to get gbace to work as well. I have used a previous app unlock, and installed tgetfile.dll. I can enter the "Load Rom" screen, but when i load any rom, the screen goes black for a second then exits gbace. Has anyone got this to work? BTW i have a Blackjack running WM6. gnuboy is working fine, but I would like to get GBACE to work. Thanks for the help

Edited by lcdeaglefan

Guest Rouse

Ive gotten to work on the Blackjack II, you have to rotate the screen for it to work, but theres some problems, it does this:

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/sshot000r.png/

its really annoying and you cant exit out unless you press random buttons for a while, which I had to do just to take the pic, you also cant save/load states. So its possible to run GBA games; someone just need to build a better program.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lcdeaglefan

ok i got it to work, i guess u need wm6.1 so that u can rotate the screen. and you can save and load games. u just need to press the go back button (the one next to the right soft key then go to file save. then u can resume or exit that game.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Aha! GBACE working finally! Here's GBACE.rar with fixed config... Must have app unlocked your Smartphone... GBACE is GBA emu for Windows CE.... And It works! Tgetfile.dll still needed... I will post it and the appunlock for those of you that need it. ;)

All credit for GBACE goes to masterall... Thanks buddy! :D

man i have a samsung sgh-i637 its like the black jack but i have the same problem when i load a rom the screen put black and then its closed what you do for the emulator run it or something

• 7 months later...
Guest junlumihay
I got the same thing... but my device is an HP IPAQ 512. I guess it means its not compatible. :lol:

i have also HP iPAQ 512 and upgraded the version to WM6, it works on mine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...