My device: DXHH1 ROM with ZHHH1 Radio

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

:D

How? I flashed on the Hong Kong HH1 ROM from the ROM sticky in this forum, then flashed the usual chaimd HH1 on. Nice! So theoretically I have the latest radio ROM now.

I'm officially bored of rebuilding the contents of my device now :angry:

EDIT: I now seem to have the hard-reset-on-every-reboot issue, so I guess these two versions don't play so well together after all :D

P

HH1.png

Guest lastnikita

pretty cool..... well, if you noticed any change, otherwise useless :D

my 3G is officially dead, I dismantled the phone this afternoon, but I'm not to sure where the umts antenna is located :/

Guest lastnikita
How hard was it to dismantle? I want a white back / surround on mine :D

Was really easy ! I'll post some pictures and a quick tuto later on

Guest Paul (MVP)

Added to first post:

EDIT: I now seem to have the hard-reset-on-every-reboot issue, so I guess these two versions don't play so well together after all :D

:D

P

Guest geek78
Added to first post:

:angry:

P

:D same for me.... I think we can't mix radio from i908 and pda for i900

pretty cool..... well, if you noticed any change, otherwise useless :D

my 3G is officially dead, I dismantled the phone this afternoon, but I'm not to sure where the umts antenna is located :/

Try this Samsung code: *#1235789# is used on other device to enable or disable 3G,if it's function on Omnia on the screen you must read integrity:enalbed (3G is enabled) if you read disabled,try again the code.

Or if you want here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9524f10...ffba69d537c5517 you can find service manual.

Guest lastnikita

hey thank you for your reply, unfortunately just typing that code did nothing, and "calling it" only displayed "failed" in the usual notification bubble...

will read the service manual later, thanks again.