What program do you use to actually CLOSE programs?

Guest vijay15

Guest vijay15

Hey guys,

Lovin' the OMNIA. Question though. I would really like the Omnia to close a program when I hit the "X" button. Which ones do you guys find work best? I want one with a small footprint. Any ideas?

Vij

Guest phillipxenxciel

i usually close all at once~~i use quick menu 2.7, and sktool free up ram, effective for me, since running 2/3 app at the same time wont slow down much, love it

Guest natzakaria
I have tried vBar, Magic Button, WkTask and HTC X-Button. I only liked the last 2 and am currently using the last 1

Mind sharing the HTC X-Button that works with OMNIA?

Guest wkmmx500

I use WkTaskL 1173c (latest version). It does the closing, you have the icons in the top bar and on top of that:

.... if you create a link with "WKTask.exe" /b and you change preference in backlight tab to model HTC Prophet (XDA Neo) with "Max value of brightness" 12, it works perfectly on your Omnia.

I have an icon on my Today screen (using Ultimate launch) and when I tab on that I get two finger friendly sliders to change backlight and sound level.

Guest Bistou

Hi,

I'm owning Tman (http://code.google.com/p/tman/) and it works great.

Some other fonctionalities are great (enable/disable bluetooth, choose landscape orientation, soft reset ...) are just a must have.

The only thing bad, the small dot that you have to click to access this program on today screen is ... quite small, a bit larger would be appreciated.

Guest natalie1981_cutie

I also use the one pre-installed in the phone though it would be cool if there's a program which can kill all running apps and then go straight to the homescreen with the press of one hardware button. It would minimize if not eliminate any lags.

Guest mhg2000
I also use the one pre-installed in the phone though it would be cool if there's a program which can kill all running apps and then go straight to the homescreen with the press of one hardware button. It would minimize if not eliminate any lags.

I am using HomeScreen Plus Plus (old Known as Battery Status) there is an opting to make the X button closes all applications.

Also, just scroll your fingure from the bottom of the screen up and all open programs will show up with an option to close all (OLD TIP)

Guest natalie1981_cutie
I am using HomeScreen Plus Plus (old Known as Battery Status) there is an opting to make the X button closes all applications.

Also, just scroll your fingure from the bottom of the screen up and all open programs will show up with an option to close all (OLD TIP)

Thanks. But can it be configured to a hardware button? I don't like to have to press on the screen. :D Bout the scrolling finger, I've always wondered why the close programs app suddenly appears without me hard pressing the menu button, I guess I have the tendency to always scroll from the bottom to the top of the screen. :D

Mind sharing the HTC X-Button that works with OMNIA?

Sure PM me your email and I will shoot it to you. I do not have a shareware account to upload it to

Sorry missunderstood I have vp3G-HTC_X-Botton_1.5.cab and it works great

Edited by 1Mack