XXHH3 Radio

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Kings Lee

After I installed HH1 PDA, everything seems fine.

But and after HH3 radio upgrade:

My PDA version changed from i900DXHH1 to i900DXHH1/DXHG4, which is strange...

Radio version seems ok, from i900XCHG5 to i900XXHH3

Guest new2city

don't mean to be a chicken(buck, buckkk !!!!!) but seeing that I have just passed my first 24hours with my H1 rom/radio omnia; do you guys mind telling me how much better the new radio is than the H1especially on battery drainage ?

Guest chuti98

do you think the problem camr from HH3 radio.. I used to install HH2 from poland and stay with that rom for 3 day seem battery life better from the moment its stay about almost today even i play some with wifi and music

any one recomend to use with HH1 PDA and HH2 radio I will try it tomorrow but XXHH1 PDA still cannot download from mediafile

Guest Fizz_daz
do you think the problem camr from HH3 radio.. I used to install HH2 from poland and stay with that rom for 3 day seem battery life better from the moment its stay about almost today even i play some with wifi and music

any one recomend to use with HH1 PDA and HH2 radio I will try it tomorrow but XXHH1 PDA still cannot download from mediafile

so what's the general opinion then??? revert back to a different radio?

Guest fenomeno83

sorry I have g5 radio and h1 pda (I followed your guide)..

I want put H3 radio

can you post an easy guide(with screenshot) like that to flash h3 radio?

I don't want broke my phone :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kennylocco

Sorry Paul,

But I have a problem with my Samsung Omnia.

I update my phone to Rom HG6 but there is only the ROM PAD that goes to HG6 but the ROM phone is still in HG3

So I tryed to update the ROM phone to HH1 but at the end this update (made on my Pc) I had a message stated "l'installation des ports a échoué" I guess the correct translation is "the update of the port failed" So I tryed to light of my phone but nothing happend. So I mooved the battery from my phone and since the telephone can not be lighting on and even not been put on charge.

Do you have an idee about what Happend ? and do you know what I can do ?

Thank you

Kennylocco

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Geronymous
Flashed to Phone-HH3 now. First impression is that the battery drains faster but I'll give it a day or two to check it out.

Hum... I think you are running a bit behind... the much better DXHI1 is already out (see post secany), and hopefully this weekend DXHI2 will be uploaded in the the same thread.

Guest richUpton

Cheers Paul! Just updated to HH1 PDA and HH3 Radio and all's well so far! Used to be a S/E user and flashed many a k750i/w810i etc so all went smoothly!

Thanks!

PS

any idea how to get media controls on the today screen? I've seen screen shots of it on the samsung today screens but no idea how to achieve it without add ons!?!

Cheers!

Rich

Orange Uk mobile 16 GB Omnia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chrisof

I have the Omnia with the following version:

PDA: i900XXhh1/JBhh1

PHONE: i900BUHH1

It's A Vodafone branded phone from Vodacom here in South Africa

Which is the correct ROM update for this one? Is there a full version available yet?