T-Zones Hack on BlackJack II

Guest xijulezix

Guest xijulezix

I have an unlocked blackjack II and using it on tmobile and was just curious if the T-Zones hack works. The phone shows its connected 3G and I know tmobile is only a Edge network right now. Wasn't sure if there was a hardware compatiblity issue.

Guest xijulezix
For 20 bux a month you get full internet.

My BJ2 doesn't show 3g on tmobile. Did you have to do anything to get it? If so, what?

Internet works for you on tmobile?

My BJ2 shows the 3G icon on it originally for the first day it was showing the Edge icon but it changed to 3g and it has never went back.

Guest Idiotmitten
Internet works for you on tmobile?

My BJ2 shows the 3G icon on it originally for the first day it was showing the Edge icon but it changed to 3g and it has never went back.

Yes, I purchased the full internet access from T Mobile for 20 bux a month for my line. It is OK but not the speediest. Some websites are not phone browser friendly, however.

My phone is fully functional on tmobile with the exception of 3G

phone

text messaging

multimedia messaging

full internet (I can get my corporate mail pushed to me over Outlook)

Paul

Edited by Idiotmitten

Guest xijulezix
Yes, I purchased the full internet access from T Mobile for 20 bux a month for my line. It is OK but not the speediest. Some websites are not phone browser friendly, however.

My phone is fully functional on tmobile with the exception of 3G

phone

text messaging

multimedia messaging

full internet (I can get my corporate mail pushed to me over Outlook)

Paul

So I'm assuming you are just getting the "E" icon for your device instead of the 3G. I don't get why I actually have the 3G icon because I thought tmobile was all edge.

Guest dtphantom
So I'm assuming you are just getting the "E" icon for your device instead of the 3G. I don't get why I actually have the 3G icon because I thought tmobile was all edge.

T-mobile has started rolling out their 3G network its in several large cities now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Idiotmitten
T-mobile has started rolling out their 3G network its in several large cities now.

It's here in Houston. I called Tmobile and the tech (who actually sounded like he knew what he was talking about) said that the BJ2 can't receive the Tmobile 3G signal - only the ATT 3G signal (it's an ATT phone). Seems to be true since I don't get 3G.