PCMkeyboard on i900, anyone has successful story?

Guest helpme

the 0.14 PCMkeyboard will install and run. But I believe the unusual screen size has messed up the keyboard. The keyboard is all over the place now.

running G4 rom

yes, the problem is, that no skin is available for WQVGA yet. I guess we need to wait until somebody is able to do that. 

Does somebody know any other WQVGA Keyboard among the one from Samsung? I could not find any yet. I am looking for one where the letter goes big by pressing.

Guest lastnikita

Actually it has nothing to do with the skin, it's a bug caused by the unusual resolution. I mean, the default skin should work (at least in portrait..).

TouchPal is working..

I am not sure if you really want to have the PCMkeyboard but now I found the Information that it should be possible to install Cootek TouchPal. I already tried but only get errors, I will further investigate. Here is the link.

Any feedback if it work with anybody else would be appreciated.

I am not sure if you really want to have the PCMkeyboard but now I found the Information that it should be possible to install Cootek TouchPal. I already tried but only get errors, I will further investigate. Here is the link.

I don't think you can compare PCMkeyboard and the so called TouchPal input method. One of the most important point is PCMkeyboard is free, the other is not.

Guest lastnikita

As I told ya, it's working just fine :D

And TouchPal IS freeware, it also has a shareware version, but the freeware version is already good.