GPS stopped working after H1 Update

Guest SS2006

Tomtom7 used to work, easily

Now after update, it says 'Weak GPS reception' for hours, if I leave it in the open, no change

Anyone else have this problem

I used to use 'Other NMEA' and have it on 4800 BAUD Rate, and on COM3, just wont find signal these days after H1 update

Radio : DXHG4

PDA: DXHH1

Guest Geronymous

Now after update, it says 'Weak GPS reception' for hours, if I leave it in the open, no change

I used to use 'Other NMEA' and have it on 4800 BAUD Rate, and on COM3, just wont find signal these days after H1 update

This is interesting... as you can read in another thread on navigation programs, many people have issues with getting satellite data with TT7, including myself. I only tried TT7 with HH1 so I thought it was an issue with TT7.

What ROM did you have before, and can you confirm the satellite signal was ALWAYS good? As I wrote in the other thread, I do get a good signal after soft-resetting my device, but after some time, when I try again, it doesn't work anymore.

Guest blackhorse

have you tried a soft reset just before you open the sat nav?

That works for me every time

Guest Geronymous
have you tried a soft reset just before you open the sat nav?

That works for me every time

That works for me too, as reported in the other thread, but it's not really ideal <_<