F1 @ Belgium

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Neil5459
That's because the McLarens were carrying more wing than the Ferraris giving them more downforce in the wet.

..and McLaren #1 was carrying a device which isn't scared of a wet track ;)

but the Mclaren #1 was carrying a device which was scared of going through Eau Rouge flat with less wing.. ;)

Ferrari lodged a complaint with the stewards as they believed McLaren used a tactic that was against the rules - overtaking them! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Neil5459
All came good in the end... :D

P

What a cliffhanger though :lol:

Hammy was a worthy championship winner in terms of consistency and excitement throughout the season; Massa was magnanimous in Champoinship defeat unlike the crowd. Good work was done by all.

What a cliffhanger though :lol:

Hammy was a worthy championship winner in terms of consistency and excitement throughout the season; Massa was magnanimous in Champoinship defeat unlike the crowd. Good work was done by all.

Trust Lewis to put us through the mill like that though - think I'm gonna need a stiff drink and a lie down after all that stress! :D

Guest Confucious

As the other Neil said, the result was great - had me very worried fo a while, thought he was going to lose it again but not the way I thought he was going too!

Great result, Massa did everything and could have been 'upset' - he ahd every right to be, but was magnanimous in defeat. I'm sure Mr Hamilton would have been as well - but I'm glad he won!

Could you have imagined shoemakker or Senner being as polite?

It's nice to see decent people up there.

And better to see a British driver win!!!

Guest deadphill

Agreed!!!

Ive only ever heard the missus shout at me like that before!!! What a way to win, but also well done to Felipe, who handled it all so well. His time will come at some point, just not soon I hope!

Cheers

Phill

Guest Neil5459
I think he was lucky in the end, but it's almost as if the Toyota let him through.

My wife- who is not into motorsport at all- said the same at the time :lol:

I think it was genuine though- looking at what happened earlier in the season to those on the 'wrong' tyres! Just lucky the heavier rain started when it did :D