need help, phone wont start after pmClean installed

Guest Lancez

a big mistake, was using Cleartemp, great app. thought pmClean would be better, but NOOOOOOOOO.........my phone wont start after i installed pmClean 1.07, when turned on my phone, it shows the omnia logo and samsung logo, even the green WM 6.1 screen. but after that, my phone just shuts down and try to re-start again and again. tried 3 button hard reset, but wont work. dose anyone know how to fix this? thanks a lot. firmware version DXHG4.

Edited by Lancez

flashing ur phone should fix it~~H3 recommenced

i thought about that and tried, but couldnt connect with windows Activsync and the official DXHG4 ROM updater wont even start "device is not connected"...... the phone has to be ON in oder to flash it, dose it? any ideas? thanks a lot.

i thought about that and tried, but couldnt connect with windows Activsync and the official DXHG4 ROM updater wont even start "device is not connected"...... the phone has to be ON in oder to flash it, dose it? any ideas? thanks a lot.

It doesn't need to be properly on i dont think. Makesure you have the samsung modem driver installed and are running xp. Then start the exe updater for DXHH3 plug USB cable into phone and computer turn the phone on it should stop at the samsung screen and the updater will detect it.

In theory this method should work. But i would wait for someone more experienced than myself (only updated once) to give some feedback.

Richard

Guest blackhorse
It doesn't need to be properly on i dont think. Makesure you have the samsung modem driver installed and are running xp. Then start the exe updater for DXHH3 plug USB cable into phone and computer turn the phone on it should stop at the samsung screen and the updater will detect it.

In theory this method should work. But i would wait for someone more experienced than myself (only updated once) to give some feedback.

Richard

Yes should work as it doesnt boot up on the flash, just asks you to swotch phone on, it detects it and starts the flash in boot mode.

May be wrong on in your case, but i hope not.

Other alternative is grandprix is it? This is a more developers tool but with the correct reading up im sure would be quite easy

Yes should work as it doesnt boot up on the flash, just asks you to swotch phone on, it detects it and starts the flash in boot mode.

May be wrong on in your case, but i hope not.

Other alternative is grandprix is it? This is a more developers tool but with the correct reading up im sure would be quite easy

thanks a lot, guys!!!! i was playing with my phone last night after i posted thread, hoping to find a way to get my phone started. and after 45 re-starts and 3 button hard resets ( yeah, i know, ridiculous ), but finally i got my phone back on. i have no idea what went wrong. uninstalled pmClean 1.07 and reset again, now my phone is up and running. i really appreciate all of ur helps.