1 reply to this topic

Networkguy

Networkguy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:HTC DESIRE
The last time I had a touch screen phone, the biggest problem I found was that during a call, my cheek would be pressed aainst the touch screen so at the end of the call, I would be in a totally unwanted application.

I am sure I have read somewhere that the TP has a feature where the touch screen is disabled whilst the phone is in a call (or something similar) so as to stopthis problem.

As google now reveals nothing, can you owners please confirm or deny if this feature is real?

Thanks

eggs

eggs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond

The last time I had a touch screen phone, the biggest problem I found was that during a call, my cheek would be pressed aainst the touch screen so at the end of the call, I would be in a totally unwanted application.

I am sure I have read somewhere that the TP has a feature where the touch screen is disabled whilst the phone is in a call (or something similar) so as to stopthis problem.

As google now reveals nothing, can you owners please confirm or deny if this feature is real?

Thanks

I can confirm that this problem doesn`t excist on the Touch Pro/Diamond. The screen is turned off when you answer a call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users