Changing Theme

Guest neilrlsmith

Guest neilrlsmith

Can someone please point to the .tsk/zip file that will install HTC's own BLACK home screen please. The VF is white with a red digital clock and doesnt look good.

I have found what I thought were the .tks files and have installed them in the windows folder. It shows on my today icon but only changes the top and bottom - the main screen stays white.

Am I installing these themes wrong??

Thanks.

Edited by neilrlsmith

Guest neilrlsmith
Can someone please point to the .tsk/zip file that will install HTC's own BLACK home screen please. The VF is white with a red digital clock and doesnt look good.

I have found what I thought were the .tks files and have installed them in the windows folder. It shows on my today icon but only changes the top and bottom - the main screen stays white.

Am I installing these themes wrong??

Thanks.

OK - I dont want to install HTC Home as I use TouchFlo. But I want to change the Home screen background from white to black and the red VF numbers to White. Surely this is simple...?

OK - I dont want to install HTC Home as I use TouchFlo. But I want to change the Home screen background from white to black and the red VF numbers to White. Surely this is simple...?

There's a thread on xda about debranding a Tmobile Diamond, I would think the principal is very much the same. Its here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=408650

Guest Xerius77
I love you and want your babies.

One simple link and .cab install and I'm there.

Cheers buddy.

Hi there,

I know I am going to sound dim but which .cab did you use ?

Thanks

Guest neilrlsmith
Hi there,

I know I am going to sound dim but which .cab did you use ?

Thanks

Manilla.zip.

...And considering there is only one .cab in there, where's the confusion ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest spvc500
Don't, flash to a different ROM instead. T-Mobile UK ROM is the worst I've ever used.

I take it you have already flashed your Rom ? If so (the usual questions!) - which Rom did you switch to, where did you get it, any problems

during the flashing process and did you manage to find a copy of the original TMob Rom for returns purposes ? Sorry for all the questions but I am a complete numptie :(

Guest UndeadDevil

I get my ROM's from XDA-Dev, the original T-Mobile UK Rom is also available on there.

Problems? Nope, I flashed from SD card, took a couple mins, etc and suddenly the PDA doesn't crash every 20 minutes :(