You Tube

Guest neilrlsmith

Guest thelondonthing

I was really rather disappointed not to see this on my Voda Touch Pro as well. No YouTube app to be found, and when I connect it to my TV, the YouTube button on the TV-Out options is missing too.

Grrr.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darek007

i was the lucky one ;))

Just bought touch pro from uk reseller, and simply put T-mobile web n walk card in it.

Youtube app is just fantastic. much faster than online version and quality is just suberb! DVD like on fast connection.

Surprised vodafone cut it out of this great phone. Why?

You can try to upload original rom, and hard reset the phone after. Should work. just look up the net for the rom to download.

All the best.

Guest neilrlsmith
i was the lucky one ;))

Just bought touch pro from uk reseller, and simply put T-mobile web n walk card in it.

Youtube app is just fantastic. much faster than online version and quality is just suberb! DVD like on fast connection.

Surprised vodafone cut it out of this great phone. Why?

You can try to upload original rom, and hard reset the phone after. Should work. just look up the net for the rom to download.

All the best.

Not sure there is one for Touch Pro - just the diamond. dont confuse the 2 as installing Diamond Rom on Pro will cause major issues.

Guest neilrlsmith
Not sure there is one for Touch Pro - just the diamond. dont confuse the 2 as installing Diamond Rom on Pro will cause major issues.

I have been sent the link to the Youtube VGA .cab file. It installs fibe but not sure how it works!! When I search it just says 'no video'. My GPRS is working fine.

• 1 month later...