Total - 88.66

In Use - 33.12

Free - 55.55

Program

Total - 96.70

In Use - 38.98

Free - 57.72

This is on first boot.

DXHI1 was probably the best in terms of stability and battery life, The previous DXHI2 started to freeze? blackscreen and this was on the first night on my so i decided to give this ago...

What would you say the difference in battery life is between HI3 and HI2, as I thought G4 was brilliant and I2 was not too good and I3 is almost done, but if you say I1 is best maybe I try that.

Guest Nick5ter

Well i wasnt on I2 for long, as i experianced some problems with it freezing with a blank screen but appeared to be on... but I1 was alot better in terms of battery life than any previous roms.

Just setting up I3 at the moment, anyone recommend something to take screen dumps?

Guest Nick5ter

Unsure at the moment if anything has changed...

I always have HDSPA off, and i dont gernally touch any of the other settings for power saving.

The power saving feature just seems to make the device sluggish and doesnt really do much for the battery life ive found.

Guest iTnkD4iAm
who used I900DXHI3

who can tell me DXHI3's feel?

I'm still in the process of moving back all my files after a hard reset. But one of my peeves with HI2 specifically (in comparison w/ earlier versions) was that when you turn on the phone and it asks for your password, the phone takes a while to recognize your input. It's now back to normal so-to-speak under HI3.

Guest Nick5ter
I'm still in the process of moving back all my files after a hard reset. But one of my peeves with HI2 specifically (in comparison w/ earlier versions) was that when you turn on the phone and it asks for your password, the phone takes a while to recognize your input. It's now back to normal so-to-speak under HI3.

Interesting... i only experianced that slowness of imput on the very early versions... not had that problem for a while.

Guest Motofone

Hi,

Just upgraded from Voda HH1 to HI3.

Noticable changes in UI

Totally different graphical turning from portrait to landscape. More pronounce flip turn action.

Totally new scrolling program menu with alaphabet scrolling feature.

New two page Main Menu page with arrow at bottom or finger flick for page

Much improved scrolling noticable in the phonebook. Does not select the number so easily when scrolling.

From home page will go to main menu but if you leave on short cuts it will return to shortcuts next time you open.

Will keep posted as I find new features

Cheers...

Guest Nick5ter
Hi,

Just upgraded from Voda HH1 to HI3.

Noticable changes in UI

Totally different graphical turning from portrait to landscape. More pronounce flip turn action.

Totally new scrolling program menu with alaphabet scrolling feature.

New two page Main Menu page with arrow at bottom or finger flick for page

Much improved scrolling noticable in the phonebook. Does not select the number so easily when scrolling.

From home page will go to main menu but if you leave on short cuts it will return to shortcuts next time you open.

Will keep posted as I find new features

Cheers...

cant actually say thats anything new since the generic hh1 they were certainly features that were put onto it after DXHG4

Guest Nick5ter
cool, is it much faster response when we click on the menu button? because in I2, it takes a while before it enters menu

Moving around is certainly faster...

Guest lazylilsnoop
Moving around is certainly faster...

awesome... how about the sensitivity of the buttons? because i rarely use the stylus, i notice the battery icon is quite hard to click.... or maybe its just me having round fingers