samsung omnia chinese characters

Guest alexbui78

Guest bobobird
can someone tell me how to install chinese words recognition software on my samsung omnia locked on vodafone uk? thanks in advanced!!

there is a chinese sip installer somewhere on this forum

do a search........

Guest tim1979
can someone tell me how to install chinese words recognition software on my samsung omnia locked on vodafone uk? thanks in advanced!!

Hi,

Actually there is a fews way.

can try install "kaidi sunfon chinese font" to get the phone to able to read chinese.

Also if u want to write chinese , please this thread which i posted,

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-h...se-handwriting/

Happy using!

kaidi_sunfon_chinese_font.cab

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stormbol

Hi,

Where do i put the installation file?I try installing from the phone it cant run,it in cab format ?For the kaidi sunfon chinese font. Btw i`m newbie to window moblie..

Edited by stormbol

• 3 weeks later...

hello guys.. a similar question..

I have bought the UK version, and I would like to install as secondary language the greek one..

is there a way I can extract the fonts from a greek omnia and copy them to my uk one ?

i do not want to install resco keybd or anything similar cause i am very happy with the sumsung keyboard that has 2 letters per button.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Karibou3

This topic is still helping people, I'd been looking for hours, and I am pretty sure it's the only place you still find fonts and IME for windows 6.1 on the web, in any case in english.

So huge thanks, fonts and IME are working perfectly on my Samsung i900 player addict (omnia)

Ilan