dskeeles

dskeeles

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
Hi folks,

When I tried out the homebrew TouchFlo 2D on my Kaiser, it was possible to rotate an image (as in, permanently edit it) by swiping a right-angle on the screen.

Nothing like this on the real Touchflo 3D on the Raphael - I can't seem to find it in the help, or functionality. All Help suggests is to tilt the screen so the accelerometer kicks in and rotates the image... which is cool, but completely useless if you took a landscape image. The picture's on it's side, so you rotate the phone to look at it right-way-up - and the phone senses the rotation and flips the picture onto its side again!!! Continue ad infinitum.

Anyone found a way around this? Even a registry hack, perhaps?

D

Confused Stu

Confused Stu

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:Wife, kids, bike and phone. Sometimes even in that order!<br /><br />Seem to spend all my time at work rowing uphill and never getting there. Beyond that, haven't found time to get a life yet so can't think of anything interesting to say!
  • Devices:HD2
Had that same problem the other day. Couldn't find a way of doing it in HTC Album (even resorted to reading the Help files!!!), so in the end opening it in the MS standard "Pictures & Videos" and using the Rotate option in there.

Odd "improvement" to HTC Album though, I agree!

Current Devices: Leo, ZTE Blade, StrTrk, Kaiser, Typhoon
Previous devices: Raphael, Hermes, Canary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users