fuzzmo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Nokia N95, Xperia X1 Silver
A nice video for those interested:

http://www.vimeo.com...bed&sec=1938435

Seems very smooth and free of glitches. You also get to see the phone physically (i.e. and all round look). It got me impressed enough to wait for it rather then rushing to get the Xperia....

robertc17

robertc17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:SPV M3100

A nice video for those interested:

http://www.vimeo.com...bed&sec=1938435

Seems very smooth and free of glitches. You also get to see the phone physically (i.e. and all round look). It got me impressed enough to wait for it rather then rushing to get the Xperia....

Great video - It's a shame that it doesn't show the onscreen keyboard - that's the achilles heal potentially of this device....

fuzzmo

fuzzmo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Nokia N95, Xperia X1 Silver

Great video - It's a shame that it doesn't show the onscreen keyboard - that's the achilles heal potentially of this device....

True - but with a much bigger screen it should be usable to say the least. Besides the beauty of WinMo is that there is always a program out there you can get to enhance things - like Resco keyboard? And being a HTC dsevice someone will come up with something to address it's shortcomings over at xda-dvelopers.

My bro-in-laws Diamond was really poor until I flashed it with a new custom Diamond Rom - now it behaves as it should!

Edited by fuzzmo, 25 October 2008 - 10:44 AM.

WearTheFoxHat

WearTheFoxHat

I've gone all droid!

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5, Moto XOOM 3G
  • Twitter:@TomJJarvis
bah ... replacement keyboard sip.

Looks a great device.

Orange regrets to inform you that their network will be going down in 1 hours time for all users apart from yourself. This is because nothing would go down on you, not even a network!

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
Sweet. Thats the one. When and who from?

dr_nick

dr_nick

keep on tweaking!

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:electronics, home cinema, kite surfing, sailing, diving, travelling, photography, cookery, wine, reading, medicine
  • Devices:Orange HTC Desire
  • Twitter:@dr_nick
how about swype as a decent SIP? that was seen on the news page and i signed up for a beta... but havent heard anything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users