• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jamzi

jamzi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Glasgow Rangers, DJing, weight lifting, gaming, my snakes, watching movies
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Got my diamond yesterday and everything seemed fine but the g sensor doesnt appear to be working correctly.
I noticed it earlier while trying to play teeter for the first time. when i tilt my diamond from side to side the ball moves fine but tilting it length ways (top to bottom and bottom to top) does absolutely nothing. have installed the g sensor calibrater but still no change.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jamzi

jamzi

jamzi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Glasgow Rangers, DJing, weight lifting, gaming, my snakes, watching movies
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Also just noticed that when im viewing pictures, before i turn the phone round into landscape mode the picture is upside down?!

have i bought a dud diamond?!

Jamzi

FATGOONER

FATGOONER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch diamond 2

Also just noticed that when im viewing pictures, before i turn the phone round into landscape mode the picture is upside down?!

have i bought a dud diamond?!
Jamzi

Yes sounds like you have a dud.

maschenazi

maschenazi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Got my diamond yesterday and everything seemed fine but the g sensor doesnt appear to be working correctly.
I noticed it earlier while trying to play teeter for the first time. when i tilt my diamond from side to side the ball moves fine but tilting it length ways (top to bottom and bottom to top) does absolutely nothing. have installed the g sensor calibrater but still no change.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jamzi

Go to HTC website and download the Hot Fix for G-Sensor Calibration in HTC Touch Diamond

HTC G-Sensor Calibration link
This will allow you to calibrate your G-Sensor

captainsensible

captainsensible

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Thats a hardware fault - mine is doing the same since I dropped it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users