3 replies to this topic

paulbadassbriant

paulbadassbriant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:nokia n95 8gb
Contacts not coming up, when i want to text

when i used to go to my text message page and use the stylus to input the letter T for example it used to bring up all the people that began with T or had a T in it, now no names pop up, and i have to go menu, and add recipient, anybody help me out?

fuzzmo

fuzzmo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Nokia N95, Xperia X1 Silver

when i used to go to my text message page and use the stylus to input the letter T for example it used to bring up all the people that began with T or had a T in it, now no names pop up, and i have to go menu, and add recipient, anybody help me out?

I second this I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this one as well...

artesea

artesea

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S II
  • Twitter:@artesea

Tap on the To: which takes you to your address book, where pressing T does as you say.

Wangmk

Wangmk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X1i

Tap on the To: which takes you to your address book, where pressing T does as you say.

I found that this to happen on my x1 after I installed the HTC input keyboard, when uninstalling problem solved..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users