Option to choose Threaded or non-Threaded Messaging?

Guest Flash_Gordon

The fix for this was great on the Omnia.....any chance of similar fix for the HD?

Cheers B)

FG

There is an option in the 'schapman advanced configuration tool' for this, search for this in google, comes in first in the results list. I have not tested it though, not got enough text messages yet.

Guest ed_sambo
There is an option in the 'schapman advanced configuration tool' for this, search for this in google, comes in first in the results list. I have not tested it though, not got enough text messages yet.

I had the 'schapman advanced configuration tool' for my TyTnII and it was a useful bit of code!

However I have a problem on my HD with the threaded messaging, in that it only showed the last message that I had received from a contact.

I thought this was a threaded messaging thing so turned it off with the schapman tool and now it appears to "overwrite" the previous message so that I only ever have the last message received from that contact in my SMS inbox. I have looked for the others with no joy.

Any help would really be appriciated.

Thanks.

You can disable this by making a small registery change

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\.

Under that key, create a new DWORD value named SMSInboxThreadingDisabled and set value to 1.

If the OEM key doesn't exist, create it and then add the DWORD.

hth

gr