• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

robertc17

robertc17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:SPV M3100
Got my Touch HD yesterday and had a small play with it - no extensive.

Initial questions I have are

1. Some applications aren't landscape/portrait aware from the accelerometer - can you force the screen to rotate? I can't see the option in the settings and it was there on my TyTnII
2. Opera - following links seems hit or miss - for instance the bbc website looks fab on the screen but I can't get a link to be followed except by opening it in a new tab
3. Flo Music player - like previous windows mobile devices I've owned I get an audible click occasionally when music is playing. It might be related to being on the tube and it searching for a signal. I tried putting it in airplane mode which seemed to reduce the frequency but no eliminate it. Is there a fix/work around for this?
4. Flo Photo browser - how do you configure it to look in different folders for photos?
5. Heptactic feedback - this seems to only work on the answer/reject/home/back buttons and sometimes in opera - why not on the keyboard? Can that be turned on?

Observations
1. TouchFlo much faster than previous diamond versions - no lag at all from what I've seen
2. Screen is fantastic - when you show people for the first time there is always a "wow!"
3. Sound - apart from comment above it's really good and loud!
4. My daughter (8) thinks its the coolest phone she's ever seen!

Robert.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users