Cool Omnia Dialer+Caller Replacement

Guest sector

Hey B) I have found a replacement for the default Omnia calling and dialing.

You can give it a try here http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en&m...c18442773472455

I used to have iContactsBE but im thinking to go for this one as it really replaces cprog.exe! (Meaning when u press the Call button this program displays which is really nice )

Oh and btw it doesnt support Landscape atm.

Have fun

*Edit: Of course there is a serial for registering the full version but cant post it here B)

contacts_03.jpgincoming_call_03.jpgphonepad_01.jpgphonepad_01.jpgdialer_06.jpg

Edited by sector

Guest finaldestiny

Naturally...we wouldn't want you to post the serial of a program you just bought now would we? B) lol

Anyway, how's the scrolling in this app? Is it easy to use, does it have a lot of accidental selections happening, etc

Yeah im using phone ex as well, very nice especially contact photo and scroll very well.

But few bugs (or maybe im stupid)

1. Cant quick press Alphabet and it goes there, you must scroll alll from a to z

2. With the dialpad, you cant go to Omnia Secret menu *#0002*28346# ( u need to exit phoneex first then back to Old keypad to do this.

3. Some of the contact photos will distort

Guest reeshee
Yeah im using phone ex as well, very nice especially contact photo and scroll very well.

1. Cant quick press Alphabet and it goes there, you must scroll alll from a to z

2. With the dialpad, you cant go to Omnia Secret menu *#0002*28346# ( u need to exit phoneex first then back to Old keypad to do this.

Well, based on your bugs report, I think that's a FAIL~ The ''*#0002*28346#'' is very important to me. Same goes for Quick spell. Hope you guys can find a better alternative. Thanks anyways!

Looks OK, but compared to iDialer and iContact, is it worth $25? Think not, nice try though, keep up the good work, be even nicer if it supported landscape, I'll stick to the FREEWARE versions for now

Guest mobilehappy

Looks very good, if it worked in Landscape and were bug free i would probably go for it just for the sleek looks and the brilliant today plug-in.

On the other hand the default Samsung Phonebook and Dialer maybe do not have the best looks but in practice they do work very well.

Edited by mobilehappy

1. Press the DPAD B)

Guest gravityz

Nice Chick

Who is Rebecca Mitchell?

Thanks Ed1k hehe.

Anyway #3 abt distorted contact images solved in latest version V1.1, i donwloaded from iconsoft site and installed

But how to do video call?

Edited by gravityz

Guest gravityz

i tried it and sofar it looks good

speed is good(much faster than the standard dailer)

has simcontact integration

the only bugs/shortcomings i noticed are

1 Codes are not accepted(eg *#0228# is not working so other do not work either)

2 when scrolling through contacts there is a abc bar on the right

you can however not jump to the letter you want but need to scroll all the way down.

3 when hitting the end call button on the screen it takes a long time to hang up the phone(same goes for the hardware button)

do not know if this is a software or phone issue.

4 THE CALL ANSWER BUTTON DOES NOT WORK, you need to answer the call with your hardwarebutton

strange because the screen reacts to the keypress but the phone does not pickup the line

i ditched icontacts and will try it for a while.

looks very promising.

Nice Chick

Who is Rebecca Mitchell?

Edited by gravityz

Guest pp56825

all,

please check this one it is also comercial soft but works great

http://www.inesoft.com/eng/index.php?in=phone.html

i'm still looking for alternative choices, till now i have found

Sunnysoft contact:

http://www.sunnysoft.com/software.php?idarticle=296

it have service "SCService.dll" which execute dialer after TALK key press

I have also managed to map TALK key with icontact or idialer using service used in sunny contact:

I have extract it and replace orginal sunnycontacts.exe with run.exe writen by us11111 and in run file i have put path to icontact

/program files/icontact/icontact.exe,-search

and its works [ all files dll,reg,exe in attached file ]

i only don't remember in what should be the path to sunnycontacts.exe becouse i uninstall it, so you can install it and check the path first after that uninstall it and leave only dll file.

currently i'm using inesoft and i'm happy

dialer.zip

Guest gravityz

ok jump to letter working with d -pad.

sometimes i am able to answer the call by pushing the answer button but it seems not that sensitive.

only have this in Spam alert.

every onther program including s2u2 works ok with the screen.

There is Alphabetic search with D-pad. Everything works, call, end and it is fast for me except the codes. Scrolling also is very good.

Inesoft Address book is much better , although it is called address book ( which has really many features) , but it also has a very nice BIG button dialer, with amazing horizontal scrolling feels like silk , well done favorite pages , and above all that , work fine in the landscape.

have a look http://www.inesoft.com/eng/index.php?in=phone.html

I advise everyone to give it a try .

Edited by M Seif

Inesoft Address book is much better , although it is called address book ( which has really many features) , but it also has a very nice BIG button dialer, with amazing horizontal scrolling feels like silk , well done favorite pages , and above all that , work fine in the landscape.

have a look http://www.inesoft.com/eng/index.php?in=phone.html

I advise everyone to give it a try .

Its very ugly!