Cool Omnia Dialer+Caller Replacement

Guest sector

Ok here it is. I fixed also the buttons for Landscape and made a bit nicer the lock panel.

Instructions replace in \Windows. Softreset

I dont have the totaly original one cause i have Passoas rom but please backup the original SECDialer.dll before using this. It works anw B)

If someone can upload also the original here would be nice.

Here are some screens attached

SECDialer.rar

post-150032-1227794637_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1227794643_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1227794648_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1227794654_thumb.jpg

Guest zardelz

when i tried to replace the files, it said they are being used , so i'm not able to replace them.

Do anyone know how to close them?coz i can't read the Windows file on the computer~

Guest pp56825
when i tried to replace the files, it said they are being used , so i'm not able to replace them.

Do anyone know how to close them?coz i can't read the Windows file on the computer~

you can used resco explorer and there is a option to overwrite

Ok here it is. I fixed also the buttons for Landscape and made a bit nicer the lock panel.

I dont have the totaly original one cause i have Passoas rom but please backup the original SECDialer.dll before using this. It works anw B)

hi can u reskin the samsungs dialer to dxc iphone black version http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1207509740 ... with black background and greyed out icons as shown in pic B)

i can do that but i dont know how to change the dialpad fonts in other color than black.

so if the background is black and black fonts it will impossible to see the numbers B)

i can do that but i dont know how to change the dialpad fonts in other color than black.

so if the background is black and black fonts it will impossible to see the numbers B)

then the silver background tht u have in the current skin will suffice rt B)

Guest teixeira.vh

I've downloaded the secdialer.dll , extract to desktop, copy to \windows, but it doesnt ask to replace, just copy, soft-reset and nothing happened. Maybe the solution is just in front of my eyes, but im not seeing it.

Apreciatte any help.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest steff195
i have try to change dialpad number color and in registry i have change:

HKLM\security\Phone\Skin\Dialer\Portrait\text textcolor=255[red] but this change only dialed number color.

What code should I enter in order to get the numbers to be white, for example? The problem is if I put a blue background I don't really see the dialed numbers if i leave them black.

Can you post here a list of numbers needed to be entered htere and the related color?

Or can anyone make a true blue dialpad with white numbers? The same with the network name and the dialed numbers?

I don't know how to change the dialpad background and the numbers on the dialpad... I'm a beginner, sorry. The rest I"ve read how to change them.

I like this black numbers' background

post-423095-1227521990_thumb.png,

but I would like , as I said, blue background with white numbers.

Thank you very, very much!

Edited by steff195

Guest LORD JUNIOR

I dont have the totaly original one cause i have Passoas rom but please backup the original SECDialer.dll before using this. It works anw :rolleyes:

Hay can you please make the same one but without the lock panel please.

• 2 weeks later...

hello people

i like the Spam alert app but how to open the .tgz flies :S i tried with winRAR and a fiew other programms. can somebody explain how to extract it or post the rar or the cab flie?

edit: neverminde i got it :rolleyes: tnq for the post

Edited by jazwin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dislandguy

This dialer is very impressive, and it works pretty good on my Omnia, but HOLD and CONFERENCE do not work. I have an Omnia i910 from Verizon Wireless (USA) and in their infinite wisdom, they did not include buttons for HOLD or CONFERENCE so I'm trying to find a replacement. Currently if I want to make a conference call, I have to dial the number while currently in the call (other person hears the beeps very loudly!) then press the hardware call button, then once connected, press the hardware call button again to conference. There's no confirmation of any of this action occuring. I love this Omnia, but hate that part about it.

SO HOW DID YOU GET THE HOLD AND CONFERENCE BUTTONS TO WORK?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest taggerz28

I've installed this skin, however the number buttons are still the same colour (the background). Also the video call button no longer works and seems to have disabled it completely, how do i get this function back? Worried that i would lose this function i tried restoring the original skin and layout, pasted to windows folder but nothing happened, didnt even have the question about replacing exsisting file (?) and it wont turn back to original settings. Could someone please tell me how do get the video function to work otherwise how do i restore the orignal skin and settings?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rudebeatz

hey everyone i am kinda new.. i istalled a dialer called "equinoxe wizard retouched" and I am not really satisfied with it so i am trying to restore the original dialer but i cant uninstall the equinox thing using ad remove prorgrams it just says its unsuccessful.. is there anyway to restore the original dialer without having to do a Hardreset?...

Guest amahfouz

Same problem as rudebeatz here, the only solution i have is just replace the dialer with another one but i have no idea how to get back the omnia one