New rom DXHK1+ phone

Guest lid

The link doesn't work. Also, the same question as above

Still uploading should be finished soon!!!

its the original samsung rom DXHK1 + phone with some changes in the icons.

is it the same as per earlier posting?

Are both the DXHK1 in english?

The one I have posted is in English and I have been using it for the last three days it is the best rom I have tried working on the Telstra network here in Australia!!!!

and I have tried most of the roms in this forum. this is the best English onmia rom!!! B) that I have tried so far.

Guest ZiTe747

anyhow.. there are any differences between this version and the other version of DXHK1 that is posted in a different topic?

Edited by ZiTe747

Guest PLAY_GROUND

I flashed this one and as I thought it´s a hacked rom from PDA Mobiz... I flashed now around 4 -5 differend hk1 roms and not one was the original samsung, just modified crap. The last one was not looking bad, but the batterie was draining in a half day. Somebody know where I can get the original samsung HK1?

thanks B)

Guest ZiTe747
I flashed this one and as I thought it´s a hacked rom from PDA Mobiz... I flashed now around 4 -5 differend hk1 roms and not one was the original samsung, just modified crap. The last one was not looking bad, but the batterie was draining in a half day. Somebody know where I can get the original samsung HK1?

thanks B)

How do you know that they aren't the original ROMs ?

Edited by ZiTe747

Guest shokka9
How do you know that they aren't the original ROMs ?

Because they are modified by the creator of custom ROM.

You can tell, when wallpapers and menu background and also icons are not as in your original Samsung ROM.

Best ROM for me at the mo is PaSSoA's M2D04, or DrDots. Both fairly standard (DrDots has been on a huge diet & M2D04 is HK1 with M2D installed) and look standardish.

It comes down to personal preferences.

To be fair, they were original ROMs assuming from Secany.

Edited by shokka9

Guest ZiTe747
Because they are modified by the creator of custom ROM.

You can tell, when wallpapers and menu background and also icons are not as in your original Samsung ROM.

Best ROM for me at the mo is PaSSoA's M2D04, or DrDots. Both fairly standard (DrDots has been on a huge diet & M2D04 is HK1 with M2D installed) and look standardish.

It comes down to personal preferences.

To be fair, they were original ROMs assuming from Secany.

So in this case, I'll wait secany for more ROMs B)

thx

using the russian version now... will update to you guys later on the performance.... but overall it seems to be great rom...and in English toooo... the icons seems also the original icons....

later guys.....

after a few hours later.......

The battery is GREAT and everthings seems fime only i cannot get the Smart Reader to run.... is that the bug???

Edited by tokey