Launcher Programs

Guest Kaaeed

Hi Guys

I have just had a traumatic night being up till 3am reinstalling everything after I found out that SPB Mobile does "not work" with the HTC Touch HD.

Looking at other newer releases of launchers has anyone tried the following and found them to work?

Elecont Launcher?

SHBT MyHome?

Winterface?

Or recommend something else?

Whilst Touchflo 3d is easy on the eye I find it clunky for day to day (business) use and would prefer more a customisable today page.

Thanks in advance

Kaaeed

Edited by Kaaeed

Hi Guys

I have just had a traumatic night being up till 3am reinstalling everything after I found out that SPB Mobile does "not work" with the HTC Touch HD.

Kaaeed

Come on Kaaeed! Go to settings> Today> items and unselect Touch Flo and select SPB mobile it will work.

Come on Kaaeed! Go to settings> Today> items and unselect Touch Flo and select SPB mobile it will work.

Hi Alkali

Hmmm interesting point. I think I installed SPB first and then unchecked Touchflo. Maybe I should deactivate touchflo first and then install SPB.

OK will report back B)

Kaaeed

you must try Paul's Panels - then you can download the spb panel from the sony ericsson site completely (legitimately) free, its works beautifully, in fact I don't think I'll ever go back to touchflo3d, even to show off to iphonies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sveintore
What do people think of using SPB Mobile instead of the HTC front end - is it better?

After two days I must say yes. Much faster and responsive.. It just works better for me.. It makes me more effective.

Guest Kaaeed

Hi Guys

I must admit that SPB Mobile 2.14 and SPB Phone Suite give me the best combination of flexibility and minimum "key strokes" to get done what I need to do with my phone.

However, there is some great functionality & looks in the TF3D on the HD and I tried to get the best of both worlds this week by trying SecondToday. SecondToday worked a treat but unfortunately it did not work with a specific plug-in that I had with a program called PocketIslam so I had to revert to using SPB Mobile solely again.

Oh well back to the drawing board :rolleyes: