Max Dynamic Manila2d Theme

Guest maxycy

These are themes dedicated for Manila2d installed in Omnia. However, these are not ordinary themes as it changes images over time. Below are some of my latest releases. Enjoy B)

1. Dual Dynamic Analog Clock Theme

2. Ten Dynamic Analog Clock Theme

3. Dynamic Nature Theme

4. Ferris Wheel Theme

5. Dragon Fury Theme

6. Black White Theme

7. Black White Theme #2

8. Final Theme

9. Candle Theme

10. Asbstract Theme

**Note**

For Dual Clock Theme, pls set your regional time setting to AM/PM mode for it to work properly. ( Either h:mm:ss or hh:mm:ss should work )

------------------------------------

#1. Dual Dynamic Analog Clock Theme (with digital clock )

This is a theme which can be used for Manila2d on Omnia. After trying out so many themes and getting tired of changing them, I'd decided to stick to one and give it a bit more sparkle B) . Thought I share this wt all Manila2d users. Original theme credit goes to Passoa M2D04 ROM Black and White theme designer.

What I had done here is to re-skin some of the changable images on the theme. For eg, the digital clock numbers, AM and PM images which will change over time. For this first theme, I had modified the AM/PM and keep the digital clock intact. I am also currently working on a 10 analog clock images which will change every minute. I will upload this and share wt you all in a couple of days. For now, you can see the 2 different analog clock images which changes according to the AM/PM timeframe.

Clock_AM-1.jpgClock_PM.jpg

Also, you will notice on the screen, that the alarm clock is "ON". In order to make this work, you will need to use SSMaPA to re-direct your execution path. Understand that this may not work wt all Manila2d installation. So, this is an optional item. I will put up a detail description on this in my next post including a rotational script which now also allows manila2d to work in harmony with other today plugins.

-------------------------------------------------------

#2. Ten Dynamic Analog Clock Theme

This theme will have your analog clock changes every single minute but at the expense of your digital clock. You'll never get bored looking at the same analog clock again.

clock_final.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3. Dynamic Nature Theme

This theme utilizes the AM/PM concept to change the background from day to night. The icons has been changed to blue to fit the theme. As I put this up very quickly, pls let me know if I missed any files. B)

nature1.jpgnature2.jpgnature3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

#4. Ferris Wheel Theme

Another theme based on the AM/PM concept allows 2 lighting scenario for the ferris wheel.

wheel9.jpgwheel7.jpgwheel10.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

#5. Dragon Fury Theme

New theme based on fire. You can check out and download from below link.

Dragon Fury Theme

fire8.jpg OR fury14.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

#6. Black White Theme

New theme based on black and white. Analog clock will switch from AM to PM. If you set to 24hrs settings, another clock will appear. You can download from this link.

black2.jpgblack3.jpgblack4.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

#7. Black White Theme 2

This is an ordinary M2D theme. You can download from here.

chess1.jpgchess2.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#8. Final Theme

A theme that changes analog clock in AM/PM setting. In 24hrs setting, another clock will appear.

Final1.jpgFinal2.jpgFinal3.jpg

Final Theme available for download here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9. Candle Theme

Here's a romantic theme which changes the candle clock during AM/PM and 24hrs setting.

candle1.jpgcandle2.jpgcandle3.jpg

Candle Theme available for download here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#10. Abstract Theme #1

Labour of Sector, Shokka and myself. My first M2D theme without an Omnia B) . This is a basic M2D theme. Simplicity is the best. B)

abstract1.jpg

You can download here...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max_Dynamic_Dual_Clock_Theme.zip

Max_Dynamic_10_Analog_Clock_Manila.zip

Max_Nature_Theme__1.zip

Max_Ferris_Wheel_Theme.zip

Edited by maxycy

Movie Link here : http://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq41/ma...My_Omnia_01.flv

Here's a movie of my omnia demonstrating the rotational changes from manila2d (portrait) to samsung widget (landscape). Also, you will notice that the manila2d alarm clock status changed after a rotation. In addition, you will also see that I managed to have the IGO running in landscape as well.

In order to make this work, you will need to use SSMaPa to change the clock execution path and install 2 of my scripts below. So, make sure SSMaPa works on you mobile before you try this.

1. Script "Manila2D_Landscape_Fix.mscr" which runs in the background and detect rotation and closedown manila2d during landscape and re-run manila2d again at portrait.

2. Script "clock_startup" only activates when you open up the tclock.exe from manila2d. For this, you need to re-direct the execution path using SSMaPA.

Installation Guide Part 1

1. Copy the folder to My Storage ( preferred ) or you will have to change the path on some scripts

2. Create a shortcut for "Manila_Lanscape_Fix.mscr" and copy to windowsstartup

3. If you previously has the TouchFLO checked on Today screen, now it's time to go and uncheck it. Then check the plugin that you want to display. For my case, I use Samsung widget which is perfect for landscape.

4. The next time you reboot, it will ask you whether you want to load the TouchFLO, click yes to activate or no to run as normal

Installation Guide Part 2

1. For the alarm clock portion, you would want to run SSMaPa.exe fm windows. M2D04 comes with the program which I have included in the zip file or otherwise try to download the latest fm XDA.

2. Init..... then select "Time Click Man2d"

a. Check Patch box

b. New Program : my storageM2D_Alarm_Fixclock_startup.mscr

c. Arguments : ( leave it blank )

d. Working dir : my storageM2D_Alarm_Fix

e. Press the "Save" button

f. Then go to the deploy page and press "Deploy Patch"

g. Then when asked regarding signatures, press "Yes"

h. If it does not work, then bad luck B)

3. Copy HTCHomeSettings.xml from windows and copy to your program folder.

a. Rename the file as HTCHomeSettingsOFF.xml.

b. Edit HTCHomeSettings.xml and search on top of the page for "hh_hm_alarm_off.png" . Change that to "hh_hm_alarm_on.png".

c. If you are not sure where to edit, I have 2 files already created for your references in the zip

7. That's it. Your alarm will be updated everytime you get to redraw your today screen.

One last bit, I have also modified the default background gif similar to the theme. Just copy the gif files to windows and overwrite.

Enjoy!!

M2D__Rot_Alarm_Fix.rar

Default_Background.rar

Edited by maxycy

Here's a first preview of the ten analog clock theme. I'm still trying to gather better looking clocks and finalize this before I upload the theme. If anyone wants to contribute a good looking clock for this theme, you are more than welcome. Clock image starts in the order of digit 0 till the last digit 9.

clock0.jpgclock1-1.jpgclock2.jpgclock3.jpgclock4.jpgclock5.jpgclock6.jpgclock7.jpgclock8.jpgclock9.jpg

Edited by maxycy

Guest midimal
Here's a first preview of the ten analog clock theme. I'm still trying to gather better looking clocks and finalize this before I upload the theme. If anyone wants to contribute a good looking clock for this theme, you are more than welcome. Clock image starts in the order of digit 0 till the last digit 9.

clock0.jpgclock1.jpgclock2.jpgclock3.jpgclock4.jpgclock5.jpgclock6.jpgclock7.jpgclock8.jpgclock9.jpg

Hi!

Some watches are really nice! When do you plan to upload them?

Guest finaldestiny

Great Job on the theme!

The clocks are generally okay, with the exception of a 1 or 2, which I think are horrid (e.g the chocolate-y tentacle-y looking one :| ) So far though, I think the globe clock and the rolex/gadget-y looking one are the best, and should be keepers. The other ones look okay, and are kinda plain/normal, so it doesn't really excite my taste buds.

But overall good stuff!

Btw i noticed you have 'mouse' as your left soft key. How does that work? Does it simply make the mouse visible when you press and removes in on a second tap?

Great Job on the theme!

The clocks are generally okay, with the exception of a 1 or 2, which I think are horrid (e.g the chocolate-y tentacle-y looking one :| ) So far though, I think the globe clock and the rolex/gadget-y looking one are the best, and should be keepers. The other ones look okay, and are kinda plain/normal, so it doesn't really excite my taste buds.

But overall good stuff!

Btw i noticed you have 'mouse' as your left soft key. How does that work? Does it simply make the mouse visible when you press and removes in on a second tap?

First feedback....greatly appreciated. B)

As for the mouse, it opens up the option to toggle the mouse. Since I use office quite a bit, it's convenient to get access to it quickly.

I have compiled all the clocks so far in one picture and named them so that you can easily point out which ones are to stay and which one to go. B)

MaxDynamicManila2DClocks-1.jpg

Edited by maxycy

Guest finaldestiny

Ahh many thanks, this makes it much easier to reference now B)

#7, #11 & #12 aren't that great to me, but maybe someone with different tastes will like them.

#'s 3, 4, 5, 8 & 16 is what the selection would be for me. 5 & 16 because of omnia logo, 3 & 8 because they're cool, 4 cuz its pretty B) lol

Also i noticed that the background image has some 'tearing' (i.e you can actually see the different contours of shades as it gets darker/lighter. Was this deliberate, or is it just how the preview images look?

Ahh many thanks, this makes it much easier to reference now B)

#7, #11 & #12 aren't that great to me, but maybe someone with different tastes will like them.

#'s 3, 4, 5, 8 & 16 is what the selection would be for me. 5 & 16 because of omnia logo, 3 & 8 because they're cool, 4 cuz its pretty B) lol

Also i noticed that the background image has some 'tearing' (i.e you can actually see the different contours of shades as it gets darker/lighter. Was this deliberate, or is it just how the preview images look?

Thks.... B) . I guess the tearing is due to my screen capture program. The original background images are smooth and i can't really see that on my phone.

Here's another 3 more. I will update the collections on the first post so that you all can look at it without scrolling all the way down here.

clock18.jpgclock19.jpgclock20.jpg

Guest foxmylife

It looks very nice but I'm wondering, can we have some screenshots about the theme when it is on others functions like sms, email... Does it go back to the previous M2D theme ?

Thanks !

It looks very nice but I'm wondering, can we have some screenshots about the theme when it is on others functions like sms, email... Does it go back to the previous M2D theme ?

Thanks !

The theme is based on the Black&White theme form Passoa ROM M2D04. If you apply the theme, you will upgrade your entire theme to Black&White. Below are the screens of other functions.

pc_capture1.jpgpc_capture2.jpgpc_capture3.jpgpc_capture4.jpgpc_capture5.jpgpc_capture6.jpgpc_capture7.jpgpc_capture8.jpgpc_capture9.jpgpc_capture10.jpg

A bit off topic maybe but.....

How did u manage to add new favorites to the internet tab like YouTube and Skype

You will need to edit the registry.

1. Go to HKLMSoftwareHTCManila2dInternetWidgetCustomized, look for value "Customized Count".

2. Enter the number of tabs that you want to create. ( for eg, I enter "2" )

3. After a refresh, you can new folders created starting from "0". In my case, 2 folders "0" and "1"

4. Next you have to enter new strings. (for eg, my skype tab)

a. NoDescription = 1

b. CustomizedURL = "my storageprogram filesskypeskype.exe"

c. CustomizedTitle = "Skype"

d. CustomizedIcon = "my storageprogram filesskypeskype.bmp"

e. CustomizedDescription = NULL

5. Repeat for the next folder

* Find your own icon for item 4d.

That's it. Hope you can make it work. B)