Omnia Photos

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

ATTENTION!

Ei people! Thanks for your avid participation in this thread...

Surely all of us have our great shots from our Omnia camera that we would like to post here

But please be reminded that we have a rule:

Maximum of two photos per post

If you have, for example, 6 pics you want to post, divide it to three post...

But there are exceptions to this rule...

If photos posted are for the sake of comparison (same pics different settings), diagnostics, tips and querries

Then a post may exceed two photos

Indoor Shots

Under Flourescent Lighting

DXJH1

Saturation 3

SNC00393.jpg

DXJH1

Saturation 1

Lifesize Cutouts

SNC00388.jpg

Edited by daskalos

Guest yiitcakir

Kiwi Fruit

antishake:on/ autofocus:on/ anti-shake:on/ sharpness:3/ light balance:flourescent

post-450659-1229774359_thumb.jpg

standart mode/anti-shake:on/autofocus:on

post-450659-1229774931_thumb.jpg

Istanbul Bosphorus

mode:landscape/autofocus:on/anti-shake:on

post-450659-1229775142_thumb.jpg

Guest phantomguy1

I have the i910..... I dunno..... Im taking different pictures of my christmas tree at about eight feet.... cant get any detail of the pine needles. I used macro and auto.... changed some of the other settings and I cant get it to take really nice pictures as posted previous. I even did it up close.... still not getting crisp pictures.... Im running m2d as well...... could that effect it?

Guest tibor28
Just now, from apartment window.... dreary eh???

Oh man nice weather. This is what I see out of my window here in Kiev :rolleyes: Well I did, 8 hours ago.

ROM: i900DXHK3, Settings: Everything on default (right after ROM update).

kievka9.jpg

Edited by tibor28

Guest Nost@lgia

hehe Best shot must be 'panorama' fuction in omnia..

I think most of Omnia users don't even try it or notice..if there IS 'Panorama'!!

Try it.. I don't have my pics now..I saved them in office' desktop. and now im at my laptop..

I don't like Omnia camera at all since my hobby is photograph and my current camera is Canon 1Ds and several L lens...

But about this Panorama fuction!... it kicks asssssss

guys pull ur Omnia out and try it :rolleyes: u will learn how its great..

8 chain shots make great panorama shot soooo easily!

Guest Ingvarr

Here are several high-res panoramas I've stitched from my recent trip to Exmouth shore of Atlantic. Taken with i900 obviously.

They not very ideally stitched (I've used excellent Hugin free software btw), but still they are a lot more fun to view than just bunch of standard pictures :) Sorry for finger on third one :rolleyes:

post-165239-1230418833_thumb.jpg

post-165239-1230418925_thumb.jpg

post-165239-1230419043_thumb.jpg

Guest bamboozle

great post. but every time i exit the canera. the shapness, saturation and wdr goes back to 0 and off.

How can i fix them to stay on +1 and wdr stays ON`?

thnx for a great site

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

VERY VERY nice nice NICE pix with Omnia, but wondering if ALL submitted were actually taken in 640x480 res? If so then hats off to its awesome camera.

Some are good enough for me to try them as background theme if you let me, thnx.

well i tried to make some pics today..

the first one is with fall colors and the second on scene sports.. auto shake on, autoflash saturation and sharpness both at one (i think). I like the fall colors but the focus is not good. I like the focus of the other pic but the colors are not good ..

next reply more pics

I don't any either one :rolleyes: but you could have change the camera settings, lighting was bad so that couldb explain why.

Photography is an art and I love it, especially nice nature pix that make me relax...hey where are those remote no man land dream island pix? a nice contrast of clear deep blue water against reflective white sand with vivid green coconut trees and vibrant red, yellow, purple, orange flowers? Oh I started dreaming again, lol. Keep sending the good ones guys. Useful thread :rolleyes:

Guest gavinfabl
These somehow didnt get added to an earlier post, but these were taken at 4pm where I live (this is the church opposite). We get a lot of fog/mist here.

lol it is scary and is great for a movie setting :rolleyes: I am going to get the original photos enlarged and framed. Btw the fog gets a lot thicker :) That's what you get for living in one of the highest villages in the UK :(

Guest grypenigma

guys,

when taking pics, do you guys experience a greenish small spot about 1/2 the size of a fingernail at the top and bottom right of your omnia display (snap button is on top)? You can see it when snapping white areas like a white wall or something.

I hope is the firmware issue and not the lense!! I'm using J1 btw.

Please help?

Guest grypenigma

guys,

when taking pics, do you guys experience a greenish small spot about 1/2 the size of a fingernail at the top and bottom right of your omnia display (snap button is on top)? You can see it when snapping white areas like a white wall or something.

I hope is the firmware issue and not the lense!! I'm using J1 btw.

Please help?