Phone goes silent after use with handsfree

Guest shirozina

Guest shirozina

This is getting really anhoying - I have to restart the phone everytime I get out of teh car and take it off handsfree otherwise the phone goes completely silent - no ringing, no tones when I push buttons and no incoming voice. Anyone else get this?

Guest Andy1984UK

I had a few issues connecting my TYTN2 to my Parrot MK6100. I had a few problems with sound but i think that was something more to do with the rom I had just installed. I managed to correct the problems by removing the pairing and connecting them back up. After a few attempts it works seamlessly... As soon as I get in the car the devices connect.. As soon as I leave the car they disconnect and the phone works normally.

Guest shirozina

Thanks for the tip Andy - I did a re-pairing and so far so good - it also enabled Satnav voice through the car speakers which is a bonus as it was always intermitant before.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shirozina

The problem has returned - phone completely silent (No notification noises, no ringing, no sound from the audio player)when removed from the car. :rolleyes: