M2D ROM V10M FOR OMNIA i900

Guest Mr.Tuan

Like it thank you :)

I can't complain about the mouse since I don't use it except 4way scrolling and this works just fine.

The response is really better also so I'm just happy with this one @ this time :rolleyes:

Am I missing something I'm connected to my Wifi router and the phone is connected but can't get nothing from internet? My laptop works fine.

Somebody else got this problem ?

Guest Frankish
use another player... the biggest bug is the mouse cursor. im hesitating whether update or not.

The problem is with recording as well as playback. So another player doesn't help. WiFi works fine. Is there not a way to edit the registry for the Opera home page?

The problem is with recording as well as playback. So another player doesn't help. WiFi works fine. Is there not a way to edit the registry for the Opera home page?

Use a registry editor, Total Commander, Resco Explorer.

Go HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized\ and change the BannerURL to www.google.com (for example) and BannerURLTEXT to www.google.com .

So I'm the only one with the Wifi problem, then I'm going to reflash now with another ROM and see what's happening but except my Wifi problem :rolleyes: I like this rom :)

Will edit little later how going

thanks

Edit: Flashing done with Taril's ROM and Wifi is working just fine so now somebody could explain to me what is my problem with this ROM.

Edited by dede99

Two versions V09M and V10M for Omnia i900:

- Based on the basis of the latest ROM: DXHL2

- Integration M2d, the same as the V08F

- V09M was introduced to Build 20764.1.4.3 familiar

- V10M with CE OS 5.2.20954 Build 20954.1.5.0

I have V09M for a few days now and really satisfied.

Whats the main difference between this and the V10M???? Yes I see that the CE OS build is different, but what does that affect in real life.

Also, do I understand right that the V10M has a newer Touchflo?? Which one, what are the improvments?

Thanks

I tried this one, the backgound was very good but I find speed a bit slow as compare to LFI04A, camera & video playback was working fine with mine. Now I am using LFI04A+install touch flow separately (without extra appz). I find the speed is much better, GPS was ok, wiffi- not yet try.

Guest casper326

Thanks man, It's a fast Rom.

But I found a little bit trouble in this ROM.

At morning, I used the official Hong Kong Rom and I got around 95% battery before 11:00am.

Then I flashed to V10M, the battery drop very fast.

I haven't any phone call/GPRS/Wifi. Only use ActiveSync to sync contact list.

The battery drop to 50% at 16:00 pm.

Then I talked about 14mins phone call. The battery drop to 20%.

I charge my mobile by USB Cable with ActiveSync around 1 hour.

I saw the battery around 50% when the cable still haven't take out.

But after I take the cable out, the battery drop to 10% immediately.....

HELP..... :rolleyes:

Guest guitarz
The bottom of my EGPS page says "Valid time: 6 days 22 hours" so I think it's the newer EGPS?

Oh thanks a lot, i will try this rom.

Im using the earlier customized rom from PDAViet.

Yesterday, I tried a Thai-customized HL2 rom, and its EGPS is the old version, the one come with very early omnia rom

I tried this one, the backgound was very good but I find speed a bit slow as compare to LFI04A, camera & video playback was working fine with mine. Now I am using LFI04A+install touch flow separately (without extra appz). I find the speed is much better, GPS was ok, wiffi- not yet try.

Which version of M2D did you install with it?

Guest rpolo77
So I'm the only one with the Wifi problem, then I'm going to reflash now with another ROM and see what's happening but except my Wifi problem :rolleyes: I like this rom :)

Will edit little later how going

thanks

Edit: Flashing done with Taril's ROM and Wifi is working just fine so now somebody could explain to me what is my problem with this ROM.

Wifi doesnt work for me either in Opera, IE or google maps but it updates weather info just fine

Edit: Ive flashed V09M and wifi doesnt work either (in Opera settings->connections there's nothing in Select network in 09M or 10M)

Edited by rpolo77

Guest Stef061

There are 4 Bug :

-Mouse

-Video / Playback

-Wifi with Opera,Google Maps Etc but work with wetaher

-Background before the touchflo launching and Background Start Menu.

Sorry, for my bad English too.

Please give me a solution because this Rom is very good.

And how delete shutXP

Edited by Stef061

There are 4 Bug :

-Mouse

-Video / Playback

-Wifi with Opera,Google Maps Etc but work with wetaher

-Background before the touchflo launching and Background Start Menu.

Sorry, for my bad English too.

Please give me a solution because this Rom is very good.

And how delete shutXP

Last two points are easy to fix - first just read some post above and the second replace stwater files in \Windows with whatever you want.

Guest rpolo77
Last two points are easy to fix - first just read some post above and the second replace stwater files in \Windows with whatever you want.

Where is the post to fix wifi problems? it doesnt work for me either and i cant find any solution

Guest sea_man

I have this rom since yesterday ,the ONLY problems is :

-mouse under manilla 2d ( in others windows work fine)

-playback videos in camera mode. ( i play this , whit core player )

Wifi " Opera, Msn and all" works OK.... i´m using the Opera advised by PhamQuang

Battery performance is very good.. since yesterday without charging ( today half hour of call , half hour of web browsing and 1 hour of Garmin Xt)

The Signal in my country is strong whit this radio.

In resume, this is one of the best roms for Omnia !

Edited by sea_man

It's really one of the best ROM's but still there are couple of Omnias where this ROM says no working Wifi and that's the only real problem. 2 Posts above "qbus" says the fix is there but where :rolleyes:

Hope there is really somebody out there who knows how to get this working.