Does anyone know the device lock code for the i910 verizon omnia?

Guest somedude

Guest phantomguy1

you dont need your lockcode to do a hard reset..... hold down the send and end keys and push the reset button with your stylus on the top next to the power button.... then when it prompts... hit the send key to format.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xPosTech
what if the phone is not activated?

Did you find an answer to this? I have an unactivated Factory Refurb that doesn't recongize the Call/End/Reset button sequence to Hard Reset.

Ted

Guest StirCwazy
Did you find an answer to this? I have an unactivated Factory Refurb that doesn't recongize the Call/End/Reset button sequence to Hard Reset.

Ted

See phantomguy1s response

you dont need your lockcode to do a hard reset..... hold down the send and end keys and push the reset button with your stylus on the top next to the power button.... then when it prompts... hit the send key to format.

As a side note, doing the Hard Reset this way does not format the onboard 8/16GB memory nor any additional memory card installed.

Edited by StirCwazy

• 3 months later...
Guest ezark

IF YOUR OMNIA SAMSUNG i910 PHONE IS UNACTIVATED, GO TO START MENU, SELECT PHONE, THEN SELECT MENU (BOTTOM RIGHT), SELECT OPTIONS and it will display some random number. Remember the last 4 numbers seen there and use the HARD RESET method (going to settings and typing in those 4 digits as the unlock code :)

• 4 months later...
Guest divachyk
IF YOUR OMNIA SAMSUNG i910 PHONE IS UNACTIVATED, GO TO START MENU, SELECT PHONE, THEN SELECT MENU (BOTTOM RIGHT), SELECT OPTIONS and it will display some random number. Remember the last 4 numbers seen there and use the HARD RESET method (going to settings and typing in those 4 digits as the unlock code :)

That sure helped me. Question...how do I set the passcode to 0000. I am my Omnia i910 to a cell phone buyback company that require the passcode to be removed altogether or set to 0000. I much rather set the passcode to 0000 to ensure the "random number" assigned to the Omnia i910 doesn't cause me any problems. However, the Omnia doesn't seem to allow a generic 0000 passcode. Suggestions?

Thx!

• 6 months later...
Guest bocha.i910
That sure helped me. Question...how do I set the passcode to 0000. I am my Omnia i910 to a cell phone buyback company that require the passcode to be removed altogether or set to 0000. I much rather set the passcode to 0000 to ensure the "random number" assigned to the Omnia i910 doesn't cause me any problems. However, the Omnia doesn't seem to allow a generic 0000 passcode. Suggestions?

Thx!

after i use, not respond !!!

unselect tap YES but no in select