I currently own an unlocked Samsung Omnia i900 which does not get 3G in the US, so I am considering the Fuze (ATT is my carrier). I have been reading many reviews about the Fuze, and I like the fact that the Fuze has a real QWERTY keyboard (my large fingers struggle with the Omnia's touch keypad) and a higher screen resolution than the Omnia. However, I have a few questions about the Fuze ...
- Can the Fuze be used for teathering?
- Can this usb splitter ... http://store.wmexper...11A176A3923.htm ... be used with the Fuze so that I can use the 3.5mm audio output and charge the phone at the same time?
- Does SPB Mobile Shell work with the Fuze? If so, will certain elements of Touch Flo 3D still be there? Touch Flo looks cool but I really like SPBMS.
- How is the GPS performance on the Fuze? Which 3rd party apps work on the Fuze, or is ATT navigator as good as Garmin XT or TomTom Mobile? Also, does ATT Navigator have POI?
- How much storage does the Fuze come with? And what exact kind of expansion card does it take? I'd like to add on an 8 or 16 gig card if possible.
- Do you use NATF's custom ROMs? If so, is there anything missing in them that you wish wasn't?
- Anything else I might need to know about the Fuze? Pitfalls or quirks to consider?