Photo

Anyone know of any new Android phones in development?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

matthew1471

matthew1471

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Nokia N95
Does anyone know of any new Android phones in development?

It would be really good to have some news about up and coming hardware :rolleyes:

I was looking at getting a Touch HD, but the Open Source side of me wants to hang on for a bit longer to see if there's anything exciting on the horizon!

Maybe something like a Touch HD with Android on it?

andrewkeith5

andrewkeith5

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Devices:Vario III, Nokia 5300
i know that sony ericsson and samsung are both planning to release android devices this year, but unfortunately i wouldn't be able to tell you any more details

there's also two android devices mentioned in the earlier leak of htc's supposed 2009 line up, one of which looks a little like a touch hd but it's difficult to see the size in the pictures

Aston University 2008/9 - Marketing - WOO :D

HTC Kaiser (T-Mo MDA V3 branded) - TLR 6.1 ROM, 2GB MicroSD, iGo 8 on a 515MB MicroSD, T-Mobile FlexT 25 + Web 'n' Walk Standard
Acer Aspire Gemstone Blue 6920G - Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 2GHz, 3GB PC2-6400, 200GB HDD, ATi Radeon HD3650 512MB, Dolby Virtual Surround + True5.1 Output, Blu-Ray, HDMI, Fingerprint Recognition, Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, Office 2007 Pro Plus with Onenote 2007

I know what I'm doing, I'm just not doing it :)

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
Try the HTC Hero.....

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users