New ROM update

Guest anacreontic

Guest mcwarre

Is this a full ROM Update as per Update 1 or just to add drivers for the Keyboard???

Orange deny all knowledge of it........................

Guest Firaas
Orange deny all knowledge of it........................

They did so last time too.

The only reason an official press release was made was because they had to say something new to impress customers at Cebit.

Guest mcwarre

Davidrm,

That wouldn't be hard. Have their customer support figured out how to turn it on yet (the phone that is!!)????????

HeHeHeHe

Guest Firaas
That wouldn't be hard.  Have their customer support figured out how to turn it on yet (the phone that is!!)????????

Heh, it took one lady 25 minutes in Fax&Data in January to "get used to the phone" - she asked to ring me back

Guest Chris b.a.r.f.
and if it is we can get an SMS character count :lol:

Maybe you'll even get one that works properly all the time, unlike ours ;)

Guest mcwarre
Well tomorrow is the 4th, lets just see what becomes available on the orange site tomorrow  :roll:  :lol:

I am not a betting man but do you fancy 5-1 against there being anything there........

Guest Chris b.a.r.f.
Maybe  :lol: , but it is O  :?

Nah, it's MS that stands for the char. count, not O, and they got it sort of wrong with the DK update...

Guest mcwarre

Surprise Surprise,

No ROM update. I am really gutted. I firmly believed that it would be available. Then again I also believe that man is descended from Space Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest lutzh

do you really think they'll put it up on a friday, knowing that they'll have to do support over the weekend? i don't see it coming today but we'll see...

cheers, lutz