UPDATED: New updated clean i900Rom v1a, DXHL3/DXIA1

Guest sector

i removed the widgets cause there are still buggy. im sorry.

next update will be more free space as i will remove also fl3.1 and u can choose if u want to install fl2.1 for widgets + some fixes.

Edited by sector

Guest godslayer
i removed the widgets cause there are still buggy. im sorry.

next update will be more free space as i will remove also fl3.1 and u can choose if u want to install fl2.1 for widgets + some fixes.

hi~

can resume work on this but without the extra spb mobile shell n other trialwares?

only thing preventing me from using your rom is the bluetooth problem and since u figured out how to fix it, I would very much like to try your rom.

Thanks!

Edited by godslayer

Guest godslayer
Sure i can make it :D . So u need only a clean rom? Nothing more?

Yup!

The cleaner the better!

Wasn't that the main aim? :) To let users have "The Choice"?

:)

Guest ElDiablo77
Sure i can make it :) . So u need only a clean rom? Nothing more?

Hi Sector this is my 1st post on any Omnia topic. I have a UK Vodafone branded handset

version PDA i900XXHHD/ACHH3

PHONE i900BUHH2

Do I have 2 flash 2 the samsung update 1st to get rid of the branding before flashing with a custom ROM?

All I want is lots of space on main memory which yours has, a good battery life & b able 2 play videos from youtube etc so ur ROM looks ace.

Lots of other ROM's out there but I'm also interested in making my own when I think I'm able so a blank (ish) ROM is great.

Just needs 2 have no issues ie the bluetooth 1 th@ cannot b overcome. I'm not 1 of these guys who ask wh@ a CAB file is but just wondered if u add some programs in the ROM can things like the standard win mo programs ie sms, outlook & calculator b swerved & others like sms chat, thumbcal etc b put in there place so things like SPB Shell open them by default?

Cool if u can help me out @ all my friend as I'm just getting the bug off messin round with the Omnia & win mo in general.

Oh last thing...if I ever needed 2 send my fone back 2 Vodafone could I set the ROM back so they would not know bout it? I wanna flash it now but just waiting till I know things a little more.

If I take ur ROM I'll drop u some dollar 4 a few scoop's.

hey there.

Update first from Secany's thread DXHJ1 version.

1. Install Samsung Drivers. (reboot)

2. Install ActiveSync. (reboot)

3. Flash DXHJ1.

4. Now you can flash with any other roms.

This version is very user customizable. Space free and you can install what you like in cabs.

WM SMS, Contacts, Calculator are not removed of course.

Hi Sector this is my 1st post on any Omnia topic. I have a UK Vodafone branded handset

version PDA i900XXHHD/ACHH3

PHONE i900BUHH2

Do I have 2 flash 2 the samsung update 1st to get rid of the branding before flashing with a custom ROM?

All I want is lots of space on main memory which yours has, a good battery life & b able 2 play videos from youtube etc so ur ROM looks ace.

Lots of other ROM's out there but I'm also interested in making my own when I think I'm able so a blank (ish) ROM is great.

Just needs 2 have no issues ie the bluetooth 1 th@ cannot b overcome. I'm not 1 of these guys who ask wh@ a CAB file is but just wondered if u add some programs in the ROM can things like the standard win mo programs ie sms, outlook & calculator b swerved & others like sms chat, thumbcal etc b put in there place so things like SPB Shell open them by default?

Cool if u can help me out @ all my friend as I'm just getting the bug off messin round with the Omnia & win mo in general.

Oh last thing...if I ever needed 2 send my fone back 2 Vodafone could I set the ROM back so they would not know bout it? I wanna flash it now but just waiting till I know things a little more.

If I take ur ROM I'll drop u some dollar 4 a few scoop's.

I like this rom but its missing the internet sharing.......its not in windows folder either.....i downloaded intshui.exe and the .dll from the xda developers website and that worked but it wont let me connect to the internet while my phone is connected to the pc......its says unidentified network and access: Local only (vista)......basically no internet connection......i'm able to use my pocket pc using opera to connect to the internet so its nothing to do with my network or network settings on my phone.....i think its the .dll file or something......i hope the rom maker will make an update with internet sharing included.....or does anyone have any idea how to fix this?........thanks in advance.

You dont need the internet sharing to connect to the internet. I have been using the rom for a while now and i found no problem with internet (wifi / Windows Mobile Center or ActiveSync).

I noticed that you should update your windows for Vista and it will work if you have any problems, through Windows Update (happened to a friend, on mine pc is working properly). The rom is fine but i promise that i will take a look at it.