Threaded text issues s740.

Guest Mysterious Stranger

Texts I sent yesterday @ approx 8pm are appearing as if sent today - so texts sent to the same person today at an earlier time of day are sorted and ordered above them.

Time on the phone hasn't changed ( although I did have this issue previously but changed the auto updating timezone and it hasn't occured since then).

Any way to stop using threaded texts? I do like the feature but this has happened enough times now to start annoying me.

M.S

I noticed something similar today. I sent two texts to someone - one today, one yesterday, yet they show on the same page as if they were sent today.

Orange UK rom or HTC unlocked? Now it's a few days later the dates on my text thread have sorted themselves correctly.

M.S

Any way to stop using threaded texts? I do like the feature but this has happened enough times now to start annoying me.

M.S

To disable threaded txt (1st thing I always do!) takes a reg edit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\

Under the registry key, create a new DWORD value with value name as SMSInboxThreadingDisabled and set it value data to 1

HTH

gR

To disable threaded txt (1st thing I always do!) takes a reg edit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\

Under the registry key, create a new DWORD value with value name as SMSInboxThreadingDisabled and set it value data to 1

HTH

gR

Cool, thankyou.

M.S