moving files between Omnia I900 and computer

Guest dansawyer

Guest dansawyer

This is a basic win mobile question. How can files be moved into a location where they can be viewed by the USB to computer connection. When the i900 is connected to the computer via USB several low level directories are visible, however the My Photos, etc. is not visible.

What is the best way to move music and photos between the i900 and the computer?

Thanks, Dan

Guest MrJoneswii
This is a basic win mobile question. How can files be moved into a location where they can be viewed by the USB to computer connection. When the i900 is connected to the computer via USB several low level directories are visible, however the My Photos, etc. is not visible.

What is the best way to move music and photos between the i900 and the computer?

Thanks, Dan

I prefer to move files when i'm in the Mass storage option in the Omnia (Settings => USB connection mode) This allows faster transfer and your omnia will be seen as an external harddrive by your PC.

My photo's IS visible if you connect it via activesync, at least in my case.

Guest dansawyer
I prefer to move files when i'm in the Mass storage option in the Omnia (Settings => USB connection mode) This allows faster transfer and your omnia will be seen as an external harddrive by your PC.

My photo's IS visible if you connect it via activesync, at least in my case.

Thanks, I will try active sync. I have been using USB connecting as mass storage.

Dan

Guest MrJoneswii
Thanks, I will try active sync. I have been using USB connecting as mass storage.

Dan

While using mass storage, you will only be able to see the folder that you selected to be the storage location: either your internal storage or storage card

Guest dansawyer
While using mass storage, you will only be able to see the folder that you selected to be the storage location: either your internal storage or storage card

Thanks, Is it possible to move it up to My Documents? It is currently set to My Storage.

Under file manager there is no link to My Storage.

Thanks - Dan

• 2 months later...
Guest JeremyM

I am having trouble with my internal storage. When opening the storage folder i can not see anything but 1.5 G are being used. I can't load files into the internal storage neither but I have no trouble loading it anywhere else. Can some one help with this. DOnt now where all my stuff went and can't load anything to the internal storage.