Alarm Master not installing

Guest Dr Forinor

Guest Dr Forinor

I have recently tried to install Alarm Master 3.4 but every time I try and install it, I get the error "Installation of Connective Tools AlarmMaster.CAB was unsuccessful".

I thought it may have been due to it being locked to the Orange network so then tried this, that was successful so tried installing AlarmMaster again to no avail.

Can someone please help me?

Edited by Dr Forinor

Guest ombre33
I have recently tried to install Alarmaster 3.4 but every time I try and install it, I get the error "Installation of Connective Tools AlarmMaster.CAB was unsuccessful".

I thought it may have been due to it being locked to the Orange network so then tried this, that was successful so tried installing AlarmMaster again to no avail.

Can someone please help me?

I'm sorry i can't be of more help, but all i can say is that alarmmaster works fine on my device. you sure the app unlock went through all the way?

.-ombre-.

Guest Dr Forinor

I'm pretty sure the unlock was complete, before the unlock i was unable to edit anything in the registry and now I have no problems, which leads me to believe that the unlock must have been completely sucessful...