Motocross Stunt Racer for Smartphone Released

Guest beckd

Guest Gorskar

This game is really really difficult to win with the crappy pad on the spv.

I think it needs to be tweaked, at least so that the computer riders make more mistakes, and possibly so that you dont lose a race lap in the race everytime you stray more than a hair's whisker from the boundaries.

Guest goulios

You must have had a funny download session

as you have written the same comment for bustem as well.

Very strange

I know... I made a mistake... two windows open and I thought I was posting to the one about Bust'Em...

I haven't got Motocross... (any good then?)

In any case, I managed to figure it out by renaming the file to .zip!!

I guess it doesn't matter what I rename it to because it installed fine now.

I won't post any more on this topic as it is different from the game I have. Sorry about the crossposting. If anyone can tell me whether I can remove the mistake from this topic, I'll happily do it.

Take care everyone :wink:

Guest awarner [MVP]

pibrahim:

i don't know if I have that problem I can't get past the

first level ;)

goulios :

i think it is worth getting I just need to practise more :lol:

Guest awarner [MVP]

Ok just got to level three ;)

When I first get new level unlocked the game bombs

me out to my homescreen.

I then reload the game and it's fine until the same

thing happens when I unlock the next level :lol:

One thing I noticed is, it does it when I choose a level

and press "action" instead of "right" that's when it bombs out.

I have just made level four as I'm writing this ( i stopped half way to play)

pressed "action" it started to load almost finished then bombed :lol:

Guest Gorskar

I've somehow managed to make it to level 6 (suicide run) but am going to have real difficulty getting any further methinks!

Stunt levels even harder, as you are not allowed to go anywhere outside the boundary.

OK,

So I've just bought this game along with Bust-Em, I'm off to the Maldives all inclusive with just my phone and a 512 MB SD card full of MP3's (no laptops allowed . . .), so a question, am I going to spend more time at the bar or more time trying to get through the 1st 3 - 6 levels of this game ?? !!

TIA

Jason.

The first three days you'll need to get to level six.

The next three days you'll have to spend at the bar, 'coz you're not able to get any further (you'll have to drink your sorrows away about this :wink: )

Guest Gorskar

YES YES YES

mwah hah hah hah hah

I won level 6! thats right I came FIRST in suicide run.

(just thought I'd share that with you)

No Idea how I did that. Incedentally I have the joypad for the direction, and the vol+ = accelerator, vol- = brake (not that I ever use the brake)

Seems to be the most comfortable config I have managed sofar.

YES YES YES

mwah hah hah hah hah

I won level 6! thats right I came FIRST in suicide run.

WoW Congrats - have to try very hard this weekend to beat you (harhar)

Guest MScoines

Hi Pibrahim,

I have been having the same problem you have described, although it only happens on my phone if I accidently press the back button during the game (i.e. while racing) and end up back by more than one level (i.e. back past the in game pause screen). If I then try and reload a game it chucks me out to the home screen. If, however, I pause the game and quit via the 'quit' option then I can restart a game no problem. Therefore it only seems to work properly on my phone if I quit via the game option rather than use the back button (which is usually pressed by accident while I'm desperately trying not go go out of bounds !!)

However, great game and I think value for money at 6 squid :-)

I HAVE A MASSIVE PROBLEM. I HAD JUST ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A GAME AND I CHOSE TO BUY MOTORACER CAUSE IT LOOKES AMAZIN!!! BUT IT DIDN'T RUN AND I TOLD THE PEOPLE IF THEY COULD SEND IT AGAINAND THEY SAID NO. SO I HAVE JUST LOST MONEY AND HAVE NO MORE TO BY ANOTHER ONE.

THANKYOU FR LISTENING TO MY PROBLEM!!! SOB SOB

[EDIT] by awarner request removed do not encourage piracy and DO NOT SHOUT ;)

Guest Gorskar

If you bought it from here:

http://www.dig-concepts.com/

then go to the support section to redownload.

If you bought it from

www.handango.com, then

Question 

I tried to download a product from your site and received a corrupt or partial download. 

Answer 

Please note that most browsers from proprietary Internet Service Providers are not supported by Handango. If you are using a browser such as AOL, MSN, CompuServe, Prodigy or others, you may notice problems in the download of your program.

To correct this issue, log onto the Internet and minimize your browser window. Then use Internet Explorer or Netscape to go to www.handango.com, click on “Previous Orders” in the top right of the page, and type in your billing email address and Reference Number to access and re-download your software.

You are entitled to a redownload.