STUCK AT EBOOT

Guest cooluisgzz

Guest cooluisgzz

IM STUCK AT EBOOT downloading twice, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Im stuck at "PDA reboot to download Eboot twice!!!" im using the DXHK3 from here

Note that I havent Disconnected the Phone and the Update software still Running, I have a Black screen on the omnia and it says "Waiting for rebooting...." havent touch the Phone, or try to start it, after the first eboot download it didn't restart

NVM I flashed Successfully :)

Edited by cooluisgzz

• 2 months later...
Guest carlingmascot
IM STUCK AT EBOOT downloading twice, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Im stuck at "PDA reboot to download Eboot twice!!!" im using the DXHK3 from here

Note that I havent Disconnected the Phone and the Update software still Running, I have a Black screen on the omnia and it says "Waiting for rebooting...." havent touch the Phone, or try to start it, after the first eboot download it didn't restart

NVM I flashed Successfully B)

i am stuck at that very screen now apart from the omnia logo is on the phone screen. i'm updating from hJ1 to hL1. quick answers appreciated as its still on this screen now! this is my first firmware update - a friend helped me with the original one. i am a total noob i'm afraid! thanks.

Guest carlingmascot

i have read on this site to reinstall activesync 4.5 and the samsung modem driver, then rerun the updater. i have done all this but cannot switch off the phone now in order to restart the update. shall i pull the battery out then try and switch it back on? obviously i don't want to brick it so not sure what to do next?

Guest carlingmascot

the deed is done.

a not very friendly picture of a phone+yellow triangle has now appeared - although the image download has started. its been stuck at 6% for a while now though. i'm a patient guy so i'm prepared to wait a bit longer before panicking.

Guest carlingmascot

panicking now. update windows states 'checksum failed' and yellow triangle on phone screen still there. really don't know what to do now?!

Guest shokka9

download the update again.

re-install the XP modem drivers. Restart PC.

Open updater, soft reset Omnia, click start.

The yellow triangle means the Omnia has not updated the Phone part (which is when it switches to the COM port).

Good luck.

Guest carlingmascot
download the update again.

re-install the XP modem drivers. Restart PC.

Open updater, soft reset Omnia, click start.

The yellow triangle means the Omnia has not updated the Phone part (which is when it switches to the COM port).

Good luck.

phone is fixed now thank you for your help.

i tried all you said, also tried using grand prix and other updates but nothing worked.

in the end i tried it on my work pc and the first update i tried worked first time! it seems even though i'd disabled all firewalls and closed all programs on my home pc something was still conflicting with the update.

• 11 months later...
Guest DarkPony
soft reset it with the stylus..

poke it in the hole near the button dude ;)

Go on, do it.....:)

Did it and bricked my phone. Thanks for that.

• 2 years later...
Guest abdulwahhab

is there any1 online to help me about dead omnia i900

"CONDITION"

Showing black screen

Red light for 3 sec only when we turn it on

No sounds

No Omnia logo

But only black screen with screen light

In "USDL Grandprix"

Stuck at Pda reboot to download eboot twice

Any1 can help ??????????????