279 replies to this topic

Jeppz

Jeppz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Tuch HD
Hi
I own an Touch HD, original ROM.. I installed the abstract theme, i missed that i had to install the black theme first...

I want to go back to my original theme, anyway to do this? I saw your "reset" cab.. but the "settings" tab is totally badword..

its just a green line at the top..

and the "home" screen is a bit badword too:) plz help me, cant change the wallpapper :)

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

hi to all, greatttttttt work!!!!!
For me are perfect this but only whit the trasparent backround on clock

I install on my HD italian the Max Complete TF3D Theme HTC Black and also Max Complete TF3D Theme - Abstract #1 but on my HD now don't start manila 3D

There's a possibility that the cab may not install properly on your phone as I have compressed it. Try install the "Original HTC Theme" and see whether everything is reset back to normal. If not, then switch off TF3D in Today setting and go to your \windows directory. Delete all *_manila files. Don't worry, this will activate the ROM to re-create the original file back in. ( There could be some files which are hard to erase, just leave it ).

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Hi,
Looks good except for one thing.
I've installed the black cab, but i can't get to wallpaper to change the background to black, so stuck with a wqhite screen and only a clock, no other info on there. The settings tab doesn't do anything, just leaves a blank screen with a green bar across the top?
Remember i'm a complete tool when it comes to using this phone, so be kind!

Are you having a blank screen on Settings? If so, then you cannot access the Wallpaper to change it. Pls refer to some of my previous post and see whether you can fix the problem.

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Hi
I own an Touch HD, original ROM.. I installed the abstract theme, i missed that i had to install the black theme first...

I want to go back to my original theme, anyway to do this? I saw your "reset" cab.. but the "settings" tab is totally badword..

its just a green line at the top..

and the "home" screen is a bit badword too:) plz help me, cant change the wallpapper :)

I believe this is the same issue wt missing Settings tab. Does going back to the original theme fix that? I'll take a look this later as I'm currently at work. Worst case, you always be able to fully get back to your original theme by deleting all *_manila files in \windows directory.

maesus

maesus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
hi, this is a very nice theme. I really like the Analog clock.
1) Is there anyway for me just only to retrieve the Analog Clock instead of installing the whole theme? i.e. which *manila files are associated with the Analog Clock?
2) similar question to no.1, I would like to have the 15 tabs too. Which *manila files should I pull to get 15 tabs?

Thanks.

dgogeta

dgogeta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
this great i was thinking when will anyone create the flip analog clock... and boom there u go.... awesome work!!!!!!

bouya_k

bouya_k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD
Thanks a lot for your job

very nice :)

gazbert

gazbert

Windows Mobile Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:SGS2 Hannspad SanFran Archos7
Well I turned on my HD this morning and it was well knackered. Image corruption on practically every tab. No screen shots cos I've just hard reset it and restored my sprite backup.

I think we need a way of clearing out an entire theme before applying a new one. Clearly there are issues if you don't. It'd also be nice to be able to go back to the default theme without hard resetting.

Blessed HD

Blessed HD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hi, this is a very nice theme. I really like the Analog clock.
1) Is there anyway for me just only to retrieve the Analog Clock instead of installing the whole theme? i.e. which *manila files are associated with the Analog Clock?
2) similar question to no.1, I would like to have the 15 tabs too. Which *manila files should I pull to get 15 tabs?

Thanks.

@maesus..
There's a .cab for 15 tabs :D just look for it in xda-developers forum..

@Maxycy..
Brilliant themes, especially the amazing clocks! :)

Same question here..

You've managed to make Analoge clock work along with the "background 4 all" concept!
It would be GREAT if you could extract the clock for us :)

Note: there's a bug in the black theme (settings tab not working properly)

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Well I turned on my HD this morning and it was well knackered. Image corruption on practically every tab. No screen shots cos I've just hard reset it and restored my sprite backup.

I think we need a way of clearing out an entire theme before applying a new one. Clearly there are issues if you don't. It'd also be nice to be able to go back to the default theme without hard resetting.

The cleanest way to get back to the orignal theme is to delete all *_manila file. Do not be afraid of doing that as your ROM will re-create the original files again. You DO NOT need to do a Hard Reset for this. But, since I'm a nice guy :) . I will provide a list of lesser files to delete later on the tutorial section.

BTW, found out the CULPRIT in the Settings issue. Will post a new cab later.

domeni79

domeni79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:hd
hi friend, great work but u can do a version whithout 15 tab?

gazbert

gazbert

Windows Mobile Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:SGS2 Hannspad SanFran Archos7

The cleanest way to get back to the orignal theme is to delete all *_manila file. Do not be afraid of doing that as your ROM will re-create the original files again. You DO NOT need to do a Hard Reset for this. But, since I'm a nice guy :) . I will provide a list of lesser files to delete later on the tutorial section.

BTW, found out the CULPRIT in the Settings issue. Will post a new cab later.

Good to know. I'll keep my eyes open.

Once thing though. How do you delete them all? I'm trying through Activesync but just get an error telling me I can't delete them because they might be read only, or write protected or currently in use. I've turned off touchflo 3d in Today settings and rebooted but still can't delete.

Edited by gazbert, 10 February 2009 - 01:20 PM.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD

Once thing though. How do you delete them all? I'm trying through Activesync but just get an error telling me I can't delete them because they might be read only, or write protected or currently in use. I've turned off touchflo 3d in Today settings and rebooted but still can't delete.

i am sorry to say that it can't work in my hd, the touchflo3D fails to launch and Keep showing the text" tap here to launch touch flo 3d, launching touchflo 3d" again and again

squirreleater

squirreleater

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero/Nexus one/Galaxy S
  • Twitter:@squirreleater1
Hi,
Got it working last night, Tried installing the abstract theme and it seemed to work, then changed the wallpaper back to black and bingo, works a treat.

I did notice when i tried to put it back with the original HTC theme it wasn't too good, you could see the new one behind it and things weren't working very well.So, i would just like to know how to remove it should i get issues later?

That said, looks good, many thanks.

People to follow on twitter:

@PaulOBrien -The main man here!
@modacoandroid -News postings from ModacoAndroid.
@squirreleater1 -That'll be me. (Full on Android fanboi!)<cough>
@christonge - fellow news team member.

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
OK....I have updated and repackage all the files. Hopefully, this will eliminate the complexity and problems seen so far. Let me know how it goes.......I'll be here for a while longer.... :)

Blessed HD

Blessed HD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Using TF3D Config -- Appearance -- Restore Default
This will help you delete all manila files & return to the original theme..

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Using TF3D Config -- Appearance -- Restore Default
This will help you delete all manila files & return to the original theme..

Bless you my friend.... :)

capreo83

capreo83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi

Sorry to bother you with this, but i've searched and can't find an answer.. I am trying to follow your guide to get my original settings, but i cant manage to delete theese manila files. I've tried with AS, and also total commander, but can't delete them. I've disabled tf3d, and even restarted the hd, but it still say the files are in use, or "write protected".. The reason i want to do this "clean up" of my manila files is that i have some "custom tabs" from before, and they wond be deleted with the "remove program" function on the hd.. Want a clean start before i install your work!

Is there a way to delete this files?

maxycy

maxycy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Hi

Sorry to bother you with this, but i've searched and can't find an answer.. I am trying to follow your guide to get my original settings, but i cant manage to delete theese manila files. I've tried with AS, and also total commander, but can't delete them. I've disabled tf3d, and even restarted the hd, but it still say the files are in use, or "write protected".. The reason i want to do this "clean up" of my manila files is that i have some "custom tabs" from before, and they wond be deleted with the "remove program" function on the hd.. Want a clean start before i install your work!

Is there a way to delete this files?

Look up... :)

capreo83

capreo83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Look up... :)

:D Saw it now, but still, would be nice to be able to delete files! Or is it imposible? And, does tf3d config for diamond work with the hd, or is there a dedicated version i haven't found yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users