T9 Dictionary

Guest nevawlkalone

Guest nevawlkalone

Is there any way to control the words that the T9 Dictionary guesses? When i type certain words, instead of giving me a proper word that is get daft stuff. For example i type in be using the phone pad and it returns CE CF AD AE etc or that and i get VHAT and dumb stuff like that...is there any way to edit those words out of what it might guess???

M

Guest gibson99
Is there any way to control the words that the T9 Dictionary guesses? When i type certain words, instead of giving me a proper word that is get daft stuff. For example i type in be using the phone pad and it returns CE CF AD AE etc or that and i get VHAT and dumb stuff like that...is there any way to edit those words out of what it might guess???

M

I would like to know how to edit it certainly...sometmes I type in misspelt words and they automatically enter the dictionary, and are then suggested in future compositions instead of the correctly spelt word

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Chris b.a.r.f.
done this, but.....when i type in THE the keyboard gives me VIE...is there a way to stop this? VIE isnt listed in the T9 dictionary...

Thanks

M

Same here, it seems to do it from time-to-time, not always...