Bluetooth stereo headphones

Guest B@man

OK so now after 6 months or so of considering it i've taken the plunge and am now a HD owner. Now I need good fuctional headphones for calls and tunes.

So I would welcome opinions from the "experts" as to which to go for.

:)

Guest gazbert
OK so now after 6 months or so of considering it i've taken the plunge and am now a HD owner. Now I need good fuctional headphones for calls and tunes.

So I would welcome opinions from the "experts" as to which to go for.

:)

I'm no expert but I'm pretty happy with my Bluetrek ST1's which I got for £16.99 delivered from Play.com. Sound quality is great, they've got a built-in mic for calls, and the controls work flawlessly with the Touch HD. The only problem I've found is you have to be careful how you put your head back against headrests, cos there's a tendency for the headphones to get pushed forward out of your ears if yiu're not careful.

Guest abis123
Yes I bought the S9's and have had no problems with them.

r

Andrew

Does the S9 allow you to controls music (pause, play, skip) and volume controls through the headset? Also do you know if it works with the TF3D media player? Cheers.

Guest bigdish

Does all of that with the TF3D player.

Works also with videos,handsfree,Coreplayer,Voice Recorder etc.

Control buttons are easy to confuse at first but fine once mastered.

r

Andrew

Guest bigdish

Not too bad at all.

You only receive through the left earpiece and the mike is embedded in the right.

I do not use in the car but at home fine when I have music on.

r

Andrew

Guest Rishi_Tank
some other good ones:

Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980

Samsung SBH650

Do you know if the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 works properly with the HTC Touch HD?? Such as changing tracks via the Music tab? And what about sound quality? Good bass? Hope someone could shed some light on this coz this headset looks amazing :(

Guest dedafmonteur
Do you know if the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 works properly with the HTC Touch HD?? Such as changing tracks via the Music tab? And what about sound quality? Good bass? Hope someone could shed some light on this coz this headset looks amazing :(

They work good with every phone.

tracks will allways play good

sound is amazing good

bass is good, verry clear to

site from sony:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/a...lc=en&cc=us

to buy them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Sony-Ericsson-HBH-...1713.m153.l1262

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-ERICSSON-DS980-HB...A1%7C240%3A1318

so yeh, they are good and stylish.

i bought the motorola S9 because i listen a lot to music and that one is the best for me.

and i work out a lot.

plus they look retardish so it fits me....lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pete_thomson
Hmm.... looks cool?? Nay, looks riduculous, I'll need to wear a scarf or grow may hair. Com'n chaps I need more suggestions.

3360600l.jpg

Nah, they make you look like David Beckham IMHO

515401220083151.jpg

Seriously tho - I've been using the S9's for a while and I'm 100% happy with them.

Guest Rishi_Tank

Hey im using the Sony Ericsson HBH DS980 and they are perfect!!! Just one thing, when im watching videos with this i noticed that the frame rate has dropped lol n it is sometimes visible that the video stutters lol. Is this usual for all bluetooth headsets?? Because after all, the audio needs to be streamed to the headset via bluetooth rather than simply being relayed via the 3.5 mm headphone jack.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cretster

I've got HBH-DS970 and yes they sound fantastic, BUT no matter what I do I cannot get them to control Coreplayer on the Touch HD as they just control TF3D music player instead and I cannot change that, so I sadly never use them anymore as it's very frustrating.

PLEASE if anyone knows how I can make these headphones control the tracks in Coreplayer I'd be really grateful to know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rishi_Tank
I've got HBH-DS970 and yes they sound fantastic, BUT no matter what I do I cannot get them to control Coreplayer on the Touch HD as they just control TF3D music player instead and I cannot change that, so I sadly never use them anymore as it's very frustrating.

PLEASE if anyone knows how I can make these headphones control the tracks in Coreplayer I'd be really grateful to know.

I think there is an option in Coreplayer where you can select certain plugins? I think one of these plugins allow you to control tracks in coreplayer. Hope that helps.

Guest Cretster
I think there is an option in Coreplayer where you can select certain plugins? I think one of these plugins allow you to control tracks in coreplayer. Hope that helps.

I've seen a couple of settings like you mentioned but couldn't make it work.

Do you know exactly what they should be?

• 4 weeks later...