Screen protector

Guest njw

Hi guys,

I must admit that usually I hate screen protectors. But, the SP thats comes in the box with the touch HD is very good! Does anyone know if I can buy more of the same protector, and if so, where from?

Or, can anyone reccommend a decent protector for the HD?

thanks!

Guest Shuflie
Hi guys,

I must admit that usually I hate screen protectors. But, the SP thats comes in the box with the touch HD is very good! Does anyone know if I can buy more of the same protector, and if so, where from?

thanks!

Try the HTC accessory shop, they sell 2 of the screen protectors for £7.99.

Guest budadank
Hi guys,

thanks!

I bought this one from a well known online auction site, on recommendation from an XDA-Developers user. It's a bit on the pricey side but it's washable, apparently and can be re-used with no adhesive. It has the cut out for the ear speaker and (i think) front camera. Will let you know how it fares when it arrives.

Update: It arrived this morning and took me almost an hour to get it on without getting dust underneith. It's not perfect but I think I would be trying all day and not get a 100% perfect result.

It's pretty good, it's actually the same material as the original HTC one (which is also washable and can be re-applied without adhesive, btw). Let's just hope this one doesn't get scratched so easily like the original one did. It protects all the way to the edges of the screen and also the 4 hard buttons at the bottom, has a cut out for the earpiece but not the VGA camera. I'm using this screen protector with a cheap crystal case and am very happy now that my Touch HD is well protected.

Edited by budadank