My final solutions:
1. Build a new i900 ROM with i908EngHH2 SYS (build 20271)
2. Use all OEM from i900IA2 ROM except zylonite_wavedev2.dll, touch.dll, wakeup.dll and speakerphone.dll from i908EngHH2 ROM
3. Add cyberon voice speed dial into the ROM (voice command is not very good for non-English users)
4. To use cyberon speed dial I have to install jetware bluetooth extension
My new ROM (build 20271) now can use bluetooth routing but a little funny (not too bad) touch screen when bluetooth routing is activated. It has no problem with wakeup and speakerphone.
PS. I also tried as your suggestion to use a combination of i908Eng and i908CHN dlls but the touch screen after bluetooth routing activation was even worse.
1. The i908 HH2 SYS is somehow a mix between build 20269 and 20271 - see the attached SYSReport. DXIA2 is entirely build 20270.
2. Wakeup.dll does not need to be replaced. I got the phone waking up correctly with HH2's audio driver and without replacing wakeup.dll (leaving DXIA2's version).
3. The voice recognition software is not part of the clean solution I intended to form here.
Let everyone choose their own voice software. They can all be installed as CAB packages.
Which XIP did you use?
Personally, I prefer the touch interface working without problems and settling for waking up the device with the power button (or the bluetooth headset button )... What do you mean by funny touch screen?
I still believe the wakeup problem can be solved for the IB1 audio driver.
Edited by liads, 25 February 2009 - 02:54 AM.